My 2003 911 Turbo... and my Vespa GS150 VS2!

speedyvespa

Car(s)
Range Rover, Porsche 911 T, Mini Cooper S, Audi TT
7304136942_cd825d0776_b.jpg

7304154862_7913763a62_b.jpg

Those old Vespas are amazing, so much style and character, I totally approve! Two stroke perfection! Love the porsche too.

very nice selection in your garage :D, clean 911 and the vespa is awesome xD, always wanted to try one, but my cousin ruined his :p

Those old Vespas are amazing, so much style and character, I totally approve! Two stroke perfection! Love the porsche too.

Thanks! The GS150 is probably one of the most beautiful things ever to have an engine put in it IMHO, but then I'm biased.... :)

very nice selection in your garage :D, clean 911 and the vespa is awesome xD, always wanted to try one, but my cousin ruined his :p

Vespas are starting to get really popular in the Twin Cities... nearly as popular as they are back in the UK (where I'm originally from).

It?s perl/vim syntax for replace, i.e. this thread is worthless without writeup.

It says it's worthless without pics, which is different. I don't speak perl.

OK, well it's a Porsche 911 Turbo, 19500 miles, mint, very very fast.

The other is a 1959 Vespa GS150 VS2, which has 3000 KM on it and it's not so fast.

Last edited:
Great writeup, would read again :thumbup:

...... :mrgreen:

I think what people are trying to hint here at, is that this subforum is typically a bit more than just user's car register ;)

Great writeup, would read again :thumbup:

...... :mrgreen:

I think what people are trying to hint here at, is that this subforum is typically a bit more than just user's car register ;)

I guess it's a personal thing... I love some cars and some 2-wheelers, but I hate a lot of them as well... so I guess that doesn't qualify me as a petrol head. Subsequently I don't like talking about them much, bores me sh*tless if I'm honest. That's why I like Top Gear... it's an entertainment show that uses cars as window dressing rather than someone droning on about tuning optionszzzzzzz <_<

and still you have 4 cars and a vespa? You then seem to enjoy driving more than fiddling and talking about them

Can't resist sorry,

Basically a nice car, but the frontend with all its unpainted plastic looks a bit .. weird.. :D especially this tiny frontlip looks just wrong! Oh and us-problem: sidemarkers... ugh! But in general, 911, never a bad choice :D

Nice to see someone choosing 996 Turbo over 997 Carrera.

Love what you wrote in the last line of your "proof note." :lol:

Now post proof pics of the wife! :p

Nice!

LOL - thin wife and fairly thin children, according to Jeremy.

I guess it's a personal thing... I love some cars and some 2-wheelers, but I hate a lot of them as well... so I guess that doesn't qualify me as a petrol head. Subsequently I don't like talking about them much, bores me sh*tless if I'm honest. That's why I like Top Gear... it's an entertainment show that uses cars as window dressing rather than someone droning on about tuning optionszzzzzzz <_<

I like that attitude, and you even have something worth talking about! I hate it when people wax poetic about their shitty/ordinary cars.