My 2003 SV650S

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
Car(s)
4x4, 2x1WD
I've already posted this in the General Motorbikers' thread, but I took a few more pictures today, which included the proof of ownership.

... meet Olivia:

23rn5nc.jpg

We picked her up yesterday night: she's pretty much a stock 2003 SV650S with a very nice two brothers slip on and modified LED front turn signals. :D

And speaking of winter riding, last night was one of the coldest nights/rides I've experienced in a while. I ended up braving the 1.5 hour trip in 30 degree weather at an average of 80 miles an hour (ugh, windchill!). I need heated gear, though the Dainese jacket did its job perfectly.

Oh, and here's a sound check with the SV650S vs. Dave's VFR, both with Two Brothers slip ons. :lol:

Here are a few more shots of her:

az9tee.jpg

Blind with the current stable... would you like that in a small, medium, or large?

f1l6dl.jpg

Two Brothers...

ncqhi.jpg

And, yup, it's mine!

2ef534k.jpg

2qdss2q.jpg

...Don't mind the things you see on the work bench...

Does it really look as bent in real life as it does in the first picture?

Don't mean to be rude, I'm just wondering if it's the perspective messing with the proportions.

I don't understand what you are asking. There's nothing bent on this bike, it's never even been dropped.

Oh, did you mean the tip of the exhausts? :) Nah, it's supposed to be like that.

No. I think he means the bike itself looks like its bent at an angle. I think its just an optical illusion though.

Do want. :D

I bet it sounds fantastic with that slip-on. Looks great too.

^ See for yourself HERE.

No. I think he means the bike itself looks like its bent at an angle. I think its just an optical illusion though.

Oooh, I can sorta' see it now. Gotcha' ;)

Yeah, I think it's the half fairing that plays the trick, especially since it's parked right on the crest of the driveway.

Awesome! Hopefully this girl will make it up for the trip to Alaska one of these summers, so for sure! :)

Last edited:
My first bike (the one in my profile pic and sig) was a 2003 sv.. I miss her like crazy sometimes. SV's will always have a special place in my heart!

^Aww, I wish I was able to find one in yellow - it would have stuck to the scheme! ;)

It's really awesome to hear all the SV owners being so happy with the bike - I'm excited to join you all. :