94908.jpg

2007 Winter mods include:

NX Nirous Wet Kit
Should take it to around 600RWHP
want to run low 11's next year :mrgreen:
120870.jpg

BEAST!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cue the Mustang haters in 3....2....1....

Nice car man. I have had two Cobras, and I still miss them.

11.7 1/4 mile wow . Thats what, hmm porsche gt2 territory or better ?

Last edited:
11.7 1/4 mile wow . Thats what, hmm porsche gt2 territory or better ?

Havent raced any on the track...LOL
but I do race alot of stock Z06's that usually come over after the race wondering how they got beat by a 4000lb Mustang :lmao:

Next year with the Nitrous I should be able to hit a 11.3 or lower..thats the goal

Thanks for the compliments guys...it's away for the winter...and I already miss driving it...lol

The mustang was my favorite car back than... Not anymore though, but still, lovely car, congrats!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wow thats a monster! how much money did you put into it?

Nice car! :cool:

Nice car. Someone at my office has a yellow vert with a licence plate that says "HISSSSS".
Turns out it is a chick who owns it... and she's pretty hot. :unsure:

crazy car man. A friend of mine got a Cobra but its the hard top model. Its a crazy car and actually looked into getting one, but I wanted something more on the handling side. Great car thou, need to post videos on how that thing growls lol

Well, the Cobra's have IRS, so handling isn't bad...with a few tweaks, they can eat up the corners.

Nice ride, Biz, but I think we need some vids! Or at least some exhaust clips...I never recorded mine with the H-pipes and Magnaflows, and now I wish I had the sound to comfort me in displacement-hating Britain.

i bet this thing does 12s easy

Get a KB SC! :p

If it wasnt $6995 us I probably would...its a $10,000 job by the time you swtich out injectors, fule pump MAF and labour

and last yr I was only 3/10ths slower then a guy at the track in a coupe who has one..its all in the way you drive your car :mrgreen:

If it wasnt $6995 us I probably would...its a $10,000 job by the time you swtich out injectors, fule pump MAF and labour

and last yr I was only 3/10ths slower then a guy at the track in a coupe who has one..its all in the way you drive your car :mrgreen:

...but the sound!!! :drool:

Well, the Cobra's have IRS, so handling isn't bad...with a few tweaks, they can eat up the corners.

Nice ride, Biz, but I think we need some vids! Or at least some exhaust clips...I never recorded mine with the H-pipes and Magnaflows, and now I wish I had the sound to comfort me in displacement-hating Britain.
Actually the Cobra IRS isn't very good and the solid axle actually handles better, that's the reason the Cobra R is a solid axle.

Sparta!!!!!!!!!!

:). I should buy my Camaro and challenge you to a duel :).

Actually the Cobra IRS isn't very good and the solid axle actually handles better, that's the reason the Cobra R is a solid axle.

I will disagree...I had my 96 GT (solid axel) on the road course at Shannonville and I had my 99 Cobra on the same track (IRS). Both has simular HP (GT 296/Cobra 301) and the Cobra destroyed the GT on the track.

This is my 7th Mustang, 2 with IRS and 5 without...I would take the IRS anyday of the week instead of a solid axle...
Fords problem with the solid axle is wheel hop under extreme launches...which can be fixed with aluminum IRS bushings.
and the ride is 10X better.

Last edited: