2013 Ford Escape & Focus +73 Vega GT
http://img146.imageshack.**/img146/2235/250926yegdway3.jpg

3.8 L V6 203HP
5 Speed
Black Leather
6 Disc Mach 360 Stereo

It was this or a Ford Focus there was $4 difference a month

Last edited by a moderator:
I Personally would have gone for the focus, I just can't stand the last gen mustang, or the gen before that or before that.... it goes on. On the other hand its the best performace bargain out there, should be a hoot with the 5 speed.

The website that you image was on doesn't allow hotlinking. I've mirrored it on ImageShack for you.

I never understood why they did such a low performance Mustang :?

I used to love that Mustang when I was younger and we hired one in American but I've gradually grown to dislike it since the new one came out. No disrespect to you, Overdrv ;)

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
My father has the coupe version of the V6 and its... Well not bad, it had over 100K miles and the motor is very strong. Handling is just as bad as ever, but, its still the same! So thats at lest a good thing. Ok its not that bad, but in the rain that live rear really, really likes to break away on a tight turn, so if you have traction control off your going be going sideways pretty fast.. even if you dont want too with new tires =(.
He likes it, he just wanted a Stag and my dad wanted a Auto bc he can no longer drive a manual so it makes him happy. Also he hits a lot of things so yeah.

I never understood why they did such a low performance Mustang :?

I used to love that Mustang when I was younger and we hired one in American but I've gradually grown to dislike it since the new one came out. No disrespect to you, Overdrv ;)

Mustangs have come with six cylinders since the beginning. And for the price you will find nothing like it.

Mustangs have come with six cylinders since the beginning. And for the price you will find nothing like it.
Exactly...200 horsepower ain't bad.

Clarkson probably thinks it has 300HP... :rolleyes:

Heheh...

Given that choice, I would've gone with the Mustang also. But I would've paid the extra for the V8...haha. At least you got a 'vert, and it looks great.

Heheh...

Given that choice, I would've gone with the Mustang also. But I would've paid the extra for the V8...haha. At least you got a 'vert, and it looks great.

$8000 more for the GT and the insurance is twice as much. Not worth it for 57HP

Does it handle poorly I guess in when you go up against a 911 or a M3.

Live axle rearend makes it fun in the corners and most hard corners are done with the ass end out. Takes alot more practice to balance a controled power slide but it more fun than a front wheel drive understeer.

One other thing when you light up tires the smoke should come from the back...not the front.

I Personally would have gone for the focus, I just can't stand the last gen mustang, or the gen before that or before that.... it goes on. On the other hand its the best performace bargain out there, should be a hoot with the 5 speed.
What are you smoking and can I have some?! :lol:

What are you smoking and can I have some?! :lol:

See thats the difference the European Focus is a much better car than the American junk we get here.

It's a nice looking rig and surely the V6 has plenty of pep. Good value too especially for a 'vert.

Though I can't help thinking V6 'Stang 'verts are cars for female secretaries and middle managers. And my boss is proof; She drives a white one in that same trim level right down to the wheels, and it's a slushbox.

I believe the current Falcon six is very loosely based on the old Mustang engine.

However, they might be common as sixes, but pretty much every non-American thinks of the V8 when they think of the Mustang.

Wait, 210hp/240lb/ft from a 4.0? My old 4.0L Ford put out the same power and 10% more torque, and it was a 1994 car.

Congrats though, can't complain about that, looks alright. :)

However, they might be common as sixes, but pretty much every non-American thinks of the V8 when they think of the Mustang.
I think of turbocharged inline fours. :lol: