My 2006 Honda Civic VTi-L

^Which is why I was surprised people aren't getting concussion reports from the Malaysian Type R owners (They get the full unwatered down JDM one)... the roads in Malaysia are about ten times worst than Melbourne.

We have a house in a nice neighborhood in Malaysia and there is pretty much only 1 road to get out of the neighborhood and it is filled with Potholes... (about 20 over 200m of road, and thats considered good when you compare that to the rest of the suburbs in Malaysia).

^haha... I still haven't got a chance to take more pictures today. Might do it later though.
But I love the extra trunk space, just hauled a Mahjong table from my house to a friends on Friday, had the trunk filled up for a detailing job yesterday and going to help a friend move today.. and the best part was, with all my detailing crap in a station wagon, it still goes like hell.

But the Ver8 STi Suspension does make the car very bumpy and hence things start jumping around in the car :lol:

WHAT THE...:blink:

lol Andy, you've always seemed like a sensible, balanced sort of guy. And now you go out and sell the car you've had for like 6-months and buy yourself a turbo Subie...HELL YEAH! Good one haha!

:D

I love the 'Fozza although a Liberty wagz would have been better!! 158KW atw ain't to shabby. Must be a hell good change from the Civic...

Honestly that bodykit isn't my thing. It makes the Foz look boxier than it has to. Typically I'm against parking sensors but you might want some now :lol:

Remember kiddies fart cannons are gay ;)

The Forester's exhaust is not a Fart Can in anyway... if you've heard the Subie's with the 3inch Turbo back, they sound awesome with the deep rumble from the Boxer engine... doesn't sound like the civics with Altezzas and the biggest exhaust in the world at all, plus it has the performance to match it at least, 158kw atw baby :D
Yep I agree - boxer rumble aided by an exhaust setup is awesome :thumbup: However it is easy to lose it altogether and sound like a modded Lancer GXL rice-mobile.

I take it you got 3 inch Andy??

From what I've heard, anything over 2.5inch is purely for noise with no additional performance gains. Anything over 3 inch and you start to lose the boxer burble and get more of a fart can.

Anyways - top car, but you should have gotten a Liberty :mrgreen: Hell if you wanted the turbo - a Legacy GTB import :D

btw make a new thread or something...I had no idea you had a new car!

^,lol... I knew that was going to come up... haha

Its 3Inch turboback... it is on the loud side, still the Boxer rumble though... I might just get a more restrictive Muffler... Sl65, its 158kw at the wheel, so if I take powertrain loss and measure it back at the flywheel like manufacturers do, its ~200kw because of 30% drivetrain loss (actually more because its 4wd).

I might go make some sound clips soon and once I get everything, I'll make a new thread.

I did look at Liberty Wagons... not my sort of thing, like the Forester more for some reason... and afaik, with Turbo cars... 3inch is pretty much standard... just depends on what sort of Muffler you use and that dictates the sound. I'll make a sound clip, put some interior shots together and start a new thread soon :D... plus it won't sound like a lancer rice mobile once the turbo starts spooling, which gets quite loud as its a VF28 turbine

Everyone who remembers Andy's crazy (some say unnatural) love for station wagons and especially Volvo's saw that coming ;)

Last edited: