My 2006 Impreza STI

lots of kids drive sti's when they 20 lol..
when i turned 20 (birthday) i bought a 350z home (trying to be different)...

lots of kids drive sti's when they 20 lol..
when i turned 20 (birthday) i bought a 350z home (trying to be different)...

Theres a girl that goes to my school and she just got her liscense and now drives a brand new '07 STi.... pisses me off when i watch her drive it cause she can barely shift it without jerking the whole car!:blowup:

Theres a girl that goes to my school and she just got her liscense and now drives a brand new '07 STi.... pisses me off when i watch her drive it cause she can barely shift it without jerking the whole car!:blowup:

well...
here is the key to winnning...
go out with the girl and ask if u can drive :tease:

If you dont faint from hitting your head everytime she changes gear :lol:

Nice car!

Your dad was with the Air Force I suppose.

Nice car!

Your dad was with the Air Force I suppose.
Thanks

Aye he was Air Force, 18 years as a cop. My mother and I are lucky enough to have on-base house for another year..so I still carry the markings, I gotta say it's the only blemish on the car :p. Soon it was to be me joining, but I had back surgery when I was 17...pretty much negated my chances.

Nice dark colors, then BAM! Reflective stickers!!! :p

http://img512.imageshack.**/img512/6051/p1010101kn8.jpg

Thanks

Aye he was Air Force, 18 years as a cop. My mother and I are lucky enough to have on-base house for another year..so I still carry the markings, I gotta say it's the only blemish on the car :p. Soon it was to be me joining, but I had back surgery when I was 17...pretty much negated my chances.

how does an armed forces personel afford all that?

how does an armed forces personel afford all that?
It's not that hard for a E-2 to E-4 living in the dorms to afford something like this. There is loads of Airmen who are driving expensive cars here, but for sure they have nothing else:D . As for me well, the question of affording this for me was not a object. The military gave my mother and I a hefty sum because of my father's death, and my father also had his own policy on himself.

I was tired of driving my Cavalier. No 2nd gear, burned out clutch, a window that didn't work, and an engine from a previous owner that blew upon weeks of me getting it.:sad:. Thought over and over about the deal my dad made with me about getting an Impreza for when I go off to college, and said "well, he would make damn sure that this car is reliable, since he made me learn my lesson on the Cavalier". And well, might as well have gotten it new.

It's something I'm afraid people will look down on me for, getting a brand new car, and knowning my father passed and some of the money towards it was from that. But I'll take whatever comes at me.

It's not that hard for a E-2 to E-4 living in the dorms to afford something like this. There is loads of Airmen who are driving expensive cars here, but for sure they have nothing else:D . As for me well, the question of affording this for me was not a object. The military gave my mother and I a hefty sum because of my father's death, and my father also had his own policy on himself.

I was tired of driving my Cavalier. No 2nd gear, burned out clutch, a window that didn't work, and an engine from a previous owner that blew upon weeks of me getting it.:sad:. Thought over and over about the deal my dad made with me about getting an Impreza for when I go off to college, and said "well, he would make damn sure that this car is reliable, since he made me learn my lesson on the Cavalier". And well, might as well have gotten it new.

It's something I'm afraid people will look down on me for, getting a brand new car, and knowning my father passed and some of the money towards it was from that. But I'll take whatever comes at me.

damn ... i feel bad bro...:sad:
i hope u take care of that car

Thanks

Shame about the surgery. The Armed Forces is a good place to be.

Is it possible to swap that god-awful front end with one from the previous body style? Is you can, I suggest you do. :p

I don't know about everyone else here, but I hate the new subaru styling with a passion.

Other than that, beautiful car. I've always wanted one.

Nooo, the new grill rocks!

I love the new look, or else I would of bought a used one :D.

At first I didn't like the new look of the front, but that's when I was looking at them on the computer. In person it looks awesome.

:yes:

yea the new front end has really grown on me, it gives the car a whole better stance imo

i dunno if i ever buy EVO or STi...
maybe when im so rich i got nothing to do but to do dirt rallies lol

have your parents buy you a sti

they no dig a small 4 door compact sedan with a huge wing
<_< and i never buy cars based on performance values anyway