My 3.1L of Combined Japanese FURY! plus an American 5.7L

Oh man I am so envious of you, Not only do you have a SM car, but a CRX Si ?! Seriously awesome, I like the paint to be honest, it fits the car, they used to do silly awesome paint like that in the 80s.
Right on bro! That's what I was goin' for with the paint....I also got the louviers :heart:

I miss snow.

Which is odd. I live in New England and it's late December, and I can still wander around in a t-shirt and still feel my appendages, and the lawn still looks sickly and gross instead of being completely buried. Maybe Al Gore had a point...

It was 60 degrees out like 3 days ago. It was mid 50's today...just with 3 feet of snow on the sides of the roads.

RIP Honda

I miss snow.

Which is odd. I live in New England and it's late December, and I can still wander around in a t-shirt and still feel my appendages, and the lawn still looks sickly and gross instead of being completely buried. Maybe Al Gore had a point...

Maybe... just maybe....

Copy%20of%20manbearpig.jpg

What is that, some sort of pigbearman?
No, stupid, it's a MANBEARPIG!

I'm serial!

We've had 3 major snow storms so far this year, with another one forcast for this coming Saturday. Fuck global warming.

We've had 3 major snow storms so far this year, with another one forcast for this coming Saturday. Fuck global warming.

We normaly have a couple of feet of snow by now in the higher elevations and even more then that farther north in VT, NH or Maine but so far this year less then an inch of snow.

Extreme Northern New England has gotten a little bit of snow but not much.

The rebuilt motor in the truck threw a rod in the middle of nowhere while I was driving to New Mexico, so I got to put a new engine in. The motor came with a 3 year warranty so they sent me a new motor right away. Here's some cell phone pictures:

Just got the old one out
oldenginecomplete.jpg

enginebay.jpg

New block on the stand, starting to put parts on it
newblock.jpg

Almost done putting parts on the new engine
newblockcomplete.jpg

Completed with new oil cooler lines, oil filter and spark plugs, ready to go in
newblockdone.jpg

Putting it in
enginein.jpg

Almost done
enginewithaccessories.jpg

On the way back from Albuquerque to Denver, while towing the racecar on the trailer. The old motor could never do this while pulling the trailer.
85mph.jpg