My 370Z

Drove on the other day. Much better than the 350 but for the love of god you can't see out!

Some new pictures

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

I will take some sunny pictures when it stops raining like hell here.

tires I put on there are the yokohama advan neova AD08.

front are 245/35/19 and back are 295/30/19. I must say those rear wheels are DAMN big.

Also got the Stillen Gen3 CAI installed.

IMG_1198.jpg

Ordered the fast intentions CBE and LTH

The rear tyres are just too wide, looks pretty stupid too.

Other than that, it's a nice ride. Any chance of a soundcheck video with the new CAI?

Best looking Z since the 280. I dig the new wheels

Last edited:
how slippery are those tyres in the wet ?

A factory-shod 370 cannot put the power down in the wet in 3rd or 4th gear, for reference.

What was wrong with the original wheels anyway? They looked much better IMO.

What was wrong with the original wheels anyway? They looked much better IMO.

I think the stock wheels look nice as well as the new ones he bought. I appreciate effort of making your car unique without being tacky

I really like the new wheels and tires. On their own they look a little ricey but on the car they just look fantastic.

The rear tyres are just too wide, looks pretty stupid too.

Other than that, it's a nice ride. Any chance of a soundcheck video with the new CAI?

It looks much better in person.

What do you mean with the soundcheck video? If you mean before and after I don't have a before recording

how slippery are those tyres in the wet ?

Actually they are quite sticky even in the wet. It was pouring down some weeks ago and they worked just fine. alot better than the dunlop Sport I had on my megane.

Should have gotten a set of Volks :eek:

370z-te37.jpg

Dear god no. I find volks bland. I know that this is probably something continental but I noticed americans love the volks rims while around here those type of rims are considered bland, cheap and ricey since all the ricers here have them.

Mods on the way:

Fast intentions CBE

imgProduct14-image69.jpg

Fast intentions long tube headers

imgProduct126-image199.jpg

Mods I might get if I can find enough money.

Front: 15" rotors and 8 piston calipers
Rear: 14" rotors and 6 piston calipers
BBKs.jpg

STIOILCOOL01.jpg

NST13710KRG.jpg

24991_382172168846_344280533846_3707853_5021336_n.jpg

24991_382172153846_344280533846_3707851_6945970_n.jpg

I need more money :lol:

be careful that you still can pass MOT

if those discs come with TUV approval, you'll only have to pay a tuning fee, if not you'll be red flagged

and those metal brakelines are illegal anyways. no way you can get through MOT with them

Last edited:
be careful that you still can pass MOT

if those discs come with TUV approval, you'll only have to pay a tuning fee, if not you'll be red flagged

and those metal brakelines are illegal anyways. no way you can get through MOT with them

Don't know about the TUV approval. still talking to the dealer.

metal brakelines?

:oops: those are lines for the oil cooler, scrolled to fast

Yeah I thought you meant those. It is really sad that a car like the 370Z needs a oil cooler if you want to take it to the track

how can something that improves your braking capabilities be forbidden? :?

basically, they just want you car to stay stock...

am bored, and browsed google a bit, drilled discs are apparently illegal as well, you can have grooved ones, no drilled ones

but for brakelines, put a black shrink hose over them, and they won't notice ;)

Last edited:
basically, they just want you car to stay stock...

am bored, and browsed google a bit, drilled discs are apparently illegal as well, you can have grooved ones, no drilled ones

but for brakelines, put a black shrink hose over them, and they won't notice ;)

ah this is so sucky. I mean my parents's GT-R has drilled ones stock and they didn't whine about that.

but meh who cares honestly. I don't have to go for another 3 and half years and changing out the brakes to the stock ones isn't that bad

oh yes photoshop of the vestito kit in my color.....kinda

mothra.jpg

Last edited: