My 370Z

meh, bodykits

stock is always cooler

gtr gets a pass since it comes with it stock.....

norway doesn't allow much mods either... kit cars arent allowed... lowering must have T?V.. and even then it depends what "station" you go to get it approved... and the lowest point of the car can't be lower then 11 (or 10?) cm. you will have a REALLY hard time getting for example a bmw 318 street legal with a an engine from a 320... and soo on...

picture taken by some guy at the car show I went to last sunday.

I hope more surface soon.

P1710574.JPG

delicious parent's GT-R

P1710575.JPG

Yup. too bad that we were too late for a place on the track itself.

It is sad how crappy ricers were spammed all over the place.

You don't want drilled rotors. :) Just more places for cracks to start. Grooved is best.

The Yoko's seem like an aggressive choice for a place where it rains a lot. Be careful, you've got a nice car and want to keep it that way!

Steve

It might be odd but the tires really stick well even on rain. I was suprised.

Vid of cold start.

Last edited:
It might be odd but the tires really stick well even on rain. I was suprised.

Vid of cold start.

Im sure I heard a turkey in the start of the video :lol:

@canuck

I love that body kit. I have seen several videos of it and it just look so nice.

@small guy

oh yes it is. our neighbor has turkeys. I could of cut it out but I found it too hilarious:lol:

Very small update.

Ordered me some dampners for my hood. I was dissapointed by the old fashioned design nissan uses to keep them up.

DSCN2572.jpg

DSCN2580.jpg

DSCN2576copy.jpg

I am the very first person to buy this apparently :lol:

Got these with my dampners

NismoCFValveStemcaps.jpg

Last edited:
So I went to my first track day. Instant francorchamps and it was freaking brilliant. They always say its one of the most beautifull tracks in the world and they are right. It is just stunning.

First half was quite sucky, only did one lap and the track was soaking wet and VDC saved me quite some times + I sucked not knowing the lines :roflpuke2:.

But in the afternoon it dried and it was just godawesome. in the beginning I was doing 6 minutes a lap but in the end I was doing 3 minute laps, ok it might not be the fastest laps but it was awesome.

end result was tires all sticky, melty and shiny. The front tires had wet spots of molten rubber and strings of rubber.

The temperature was quite high though. I was lucky that I was just below the "bleh too high REV LIMITER LOL" temperature.

My dad's GT-R needs new tires completely gone.

there were several crashes most being porsches and BMWs. Saddest crash was this beautifull jaguar oldtimer.

I lack pictures of me on the track but there were plenty of people taking pictures so il find them eventually.

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

There were plenty of expensive cars too.

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

More pictures

francorchamps pictures by vegittokun - Photobucket

It is pretty scary taking a turn while there is a fricking murcielago and SLS next to you.

yeah there were 2 V12 vantages.

I did a rolling start at the finish line with a murcielago and one of the V12 vantages.

Horrible rape.