My 370Z

Diesel 370Z? dear god

makes me remind how audi was actually thinking of a diesel R8

You can't argue with 8000 euro savings over the manual version, even if it's not *quite* as good. Sweet looking car!

and I sympathise because I wanted a manual version of my car as well, and mine was automatic, while otherwise it was perfect. Sometimes we just have to compromise.

You should be lucky you got the autobox, Mercedes from the late 90s have some of the worst manual gearboxes you will ever find.

Finally saw my car while its driving

those back lights are mad sexy in the dark + shiny rims.

I should now get a car for pure fun and messing about since this car is quite too expensive to start doing on public road fun.

Buy a cheap RWD shitbox.

Finally saw my car while its driving

those back lights are mad sexy in the dark + shiny rims.

I should now get a car for pure fun and messing about since this car is quite too expensive to start doing on public road fun.

opel omega
old bmw
ford sierra
lada
opel senator
ford scorpio

those are quite good rwd cars for learners
i think siera is the best because its cheap it hasint mutch roof and you can get cheap used parts from the sieras hiden in sheds witch dosint run

in fact my friend had siera dohc 2.0 with motor fault the gear box was perfect everything was ok but we had to chop it in to pieces and sell it as scrap metal because he needed space

go for mk 2 one mk1's are rare

I pray and thank the lord.

not really but yeaaah I still need to get winter tires. the snow is pretty much gone but it IS still freezing so I should get those tires

Oh, way to drag it off topic, jerk.

You walked into it. Seriously for a non-running car owner you love to throw your RWD/MT car snobbery around.

The 370Z is great and yes I still don't like the weird catfish mouth but its a fantastic car in almost every other respect.

Nice car, personally I'd rather have an automatic because where I live, it's filled with dozens of stop lights and horrible traffic. Manual isn't as fun in this sort of thing.

Nice car, personally I'd rather have an automatic because where I live, it's filled with dozens of stop lights and horrible traffic. Manual isn't as fun in this sort of thing.

That is true. automatic is better for town driving. I don't drive around long distances and if I do drive around the streets are infested with speed cameras.

automatic really does make driving easier. no more fucking up starting on a steep hill. not that it happened alot but still it helps.

Nothing wrong with an automatic sports car <_<

As long as you're not about to go Auto-crossing or something.

well we ARE planning to go to track days and get lessons to keep the car under control when you start losing the backend coughactuallydriftinglessonscough which we get a certificate for resulting in reduced insurance.

I am scared that the automatic gear box fucks that up, unless when you put it in manual it STAYS in the gear if you do happen to get to the redline. I think the GT-R upshifts if you rev too high

Last edited:
Manual would be great, but still, 370Z, even with auto is waaaaaaaaay better than 350Z. Really nice car man.