My '75 Kawasaki H1 500 Triple

Bubs360

Car(s)
'91 Sentra SE-R, 2003 Triumph Speed Triple 955i
I ran a search and realized after all this time, I never posted my bike here outside of the motorbikers discussion thread, so here it is!

I've been on road-legal bikes for almost four years now and at over 20,000 miles. Trail bikes for even longer.

My dad is 49 now and he's been riding since he was six. Numerous trips across the east coast from New Hampshire to Florida on a Norton Commando 750, all over New England and Southern Canada on a '76 Kawasaki KH400 triple, and all over the country on a Honda Valkyrie (Kind of like a "naked Goldwing"). It was only a matter of time before I got on a bike myself. Although I can't stand his new bike (Hardcore Japanese bike and Norton guy got himself a freaking Harley cruiser), it'll be nice to go out on rides with him now that I have my Triple back on the road.
DSCF6775.jpg

I've had the bike for a couple of years now, but this fall it came back on the road with a freshly rebuilt motor.
DSCF6617.jpg

DSCF6615.jpg

DSCF8617.jpg

[
DSCF8625.jpg

DSCF6613.jpg

DSCF6611.jpg

It's so loud and obnoxious and thirsty for fuel, but I love it. Most fun bike I've ever had. When it comes to speed, like in the '70s it blows everything away until you get into dedicated race bike territory.

By spring it will have a fresh set of tires, an OEM style seat and chrome grab bar.

Betcha can't wait to drag that things pegs going round the Kanc's hairpin, eh?

Pretty sweet bike.

If I were to ever get a motorcycle, it would probably be of the 70s 2 stroke variety.