My Acura RSX/Honda Integra

I never display the N thing. :?

BTW, you CAN actually transfer your Iranian license to most of the countries, except U.S, Canada, Australia, and England (or maybe there was one mroe, cant remember)

You don't need to do the GLP if you have an Iranian license and are over a certain age, that's it though... and what other countries would you want to get a license in anyway Salar? You mentioned all the good ones... :D

You don't need to do the GLP if you have an Iranian license and are over a certain age, that's it though... and what other countries would you want to get a license in anyway Salar? You mentioned all the good ones... :D

Italia, Germany, Japan, and France ;)

nice car....i love those things

too bad they aren't making them any more...

It's not bad at all, it's like I own a rare car!

hey i live in the general vancouver area o_O

although i dont have class 5 license yet so mrehh

Actually there was a Type R Integra in Australia available from 2002 to 2004 which is the prefacelift model. In 2004 onwards the Type R was replaced by a Type S model.
Hey Hidden Hunter maybe its time you upgrade to an NSX.
I've been trying to save up for one for sometime now, but have not come to a conclusion as my 1999 Prado is still in good nick with only 52,000 kays on the clock.

I'm not sure if it's best handling or not... it does handle pretty well but has a bit of a roll when you're going around big corners.

My least favourite thing about this car is the lack of any kind of traction control. I know 160hp is nothing but I'll spin my tires all the time if I'm driving even slightly spiritedly... if it's wet and you're going uphill (which is an average drive in Vancouver) you will have to start it up so slowly to not spin the tires. I don't get why Acura hasn't added traction control, they do try to pass it off as a luxury car afterall.
That sounds like your tires suck. But I wouldn't bother putting high performance tires on an automatic RSX, especially since it's leased.

Actually there was a Type R Integra in Australia available from 2002 to 2004 which is the prefacelift model. In 2004 onwards the Type R was replaced by a Type S model.
Hey Hidden Hunter maybe its time you upgrade to an NSX.
I've been trying to save up for one for sometime now, but have not come to a conclusion as my 1999 Prado is still in good nick with only 52,000 kays on the clock.

I'm a bum uni student I can't afford an NSX... :'(

I went on a cruise recently with many NSX owners up in Sydney, one of the guys had to sell his NSX as he was going overseas. A lovely 1991 Red with Black roof, 118,000kms, he's selling it for $64,500, not bad as his NSX is in immaculate condition.
About your Integra, Easton Chang, a Wheels Magazine photographer, owns a great looking yellow Type R in the same body shape as yours.

IMO it's the best looking integra body shape (new ones don't do it for me sorry :( )