Ownership Verified: My Brooklands Green sports saloon...

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
i was expecting "yes" as a reply :D

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
Roadside head job! You quickly become my hero!

I'll be in the Highlands second half of September. Maybe you can drive one of your shitboxes up so we can have a pint...

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'77 Triumph Dolomite 1300 + '83 Triumph Acclaim
i was expecting "yes" as a reply :D
Yes
Roadside head job! You quickly become my hero!

I'll be in the Highlands second half of September. Maybe you can drive one of your shitboxes up so we can have a pint...
Just wait until the next instalment where I remove one engine and replace it with another at the side of the road, preferably quickly enough that it'll be done in less time than it takes for my mad neighbour to notice I'm doing it, phone the police, and have them arrive...

Meeting up could be do-able, fling me a PM with some dates/approximate locations and I'll see what I can do!

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
Just wait until the next instalment where I remove one engine and replace it with another at the side of the road, preferably quickly enough that it'll be done in less time than it takes for my mad neighbour to notice I'm doing it, phone the police, and have them arrive...
...without an engine hoist!

Meeting up could be do-able, fling me a PM with some dates/approximate locations and I'll see what I can do!
Will do!