• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

my car designs

TheCarFreak

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2004
Messages
66
man u have talent!

nice renditions of the bmw 5 series and 7 series

maybe someone should make a body kit like that for them
 
thanks guys :)

the 5 series one was loosely based on the 5 series, but has a completely different front lights, bumpers and air vents. also the sides are more "scolloped" and the back is fixed.

its not a bodykit, just a redesign.
 
SiR_dude said:
And you called the 911 ugly........ :D

Just kidding, you have some talent there. The air dams are a bit big IMO, but definitely aggressive. Keep it up!! :mrgreen:

you forget that all of these cars have big engines......... VERY big engines......... :D :D
 
Very nice designs!

my fav one is the 1st one because it's the only one where you can't really tell what it is. The other 2 are too current car influenced IMO although theyre still great! 8)
 
yes i was proud of the first one.

i have a tendency to go back and change little bits and peices of my drawings around when im bored. but i am staying away from that one cause it will wreck it :)

the second one is just a bodykit for an audi TT, the third, is my design for the VY holden commodore, and the fourth is a redesigned 5 series.
 
TheCarFreak said:
yes i was proud of the first one.

i have a tendency to go back and change little bits and peices of my drawings around when im bored. but i am staying away from that one cause it will wreck it :)

the second one is just a bodykit for an audi TT, the third, is my design for the VY holden commodore, and the fourth is a redesigned 5 series.

they're all very nice. Got any more?
 
kteO1 said:
i didn't understand exactly how that wheels works????

basically, the rim has an alternating current going through it, making it an electromagnet.

then then bit in the middle is a superconductor. superconductors hover above magnetic and electromagnetic fields. the top bit hovers above the electromagnet, and because the electromagnet has an alternating current, the bit in front of the superconductor is positive, and the bit behind is negative, pushing the superconductor around.

except the superconductor doesnt move, the rim does.
 
Renesis said:
TheCarFreak said:
yes i was proud of the first one.

i have a tendency to go back and change little bits and peices of my drawings around when im bored. but i am staying away from that one cause it will wreck it :)

the second one is just a bodykit for an audi TT, the third, is my design for the VY holden commodore, and the fourth is a redesigned 5 series.

they're all very nice. Got any more?

i do, but theyre not as nice.
 
TheCarFreak said:
kteO1 said:
i didn't understand exactly how that wheels works????

basically, the rim has an alternating current going through it, making it an electromagnet.

then then bit in the middle is a superconductor. superconductors hover above magnetic and electromagnetic fields. the top bit hovers above the electromagnet, and because the electromagnet has an alternating current, the bit in front of the superconductor is positive, and the bit behind is negative, pushing the superconductor around.

except the superconductor doesnt move, the rim does.



woah :shock: way over my head :shock: :shock:
 
Have you seen the hubless wheels that have been used on some motorbikes?

I don't think the technology could be used in car wheels (atleast the front steering wheels) but the completley hollow wheel gives a very very cool look. I've seen it used on one or two custom designed bikes... I can't remember the names of the companies who have used it, but they are fairly high profile.

Nice designs by the way. I'm interested in car design myslef, but all of my designs have been done digitally using 3D Studio Max and Blender. I'll probably end up posting some up on the forum once I get them a bit more refined.
 
zenon said:
Have you seen the hubless wheels that have been used on some motorbikes?

I don't think the technology could be used in car wheels (atleast the front steering wheels) but the completley hollow wheel gives a very very cool look. I've seen it used on one or two custom designed bikes... I can't remember the names of the companies who have used it, but they are fairly high profile.

Nice designs by the way. I'm interested in car design myslef, but all of my designs have been done digitally using 3D Studio Max and Blender. I'll probably end up posting some up on the forum once I get them a bit more refined.

yeah ive seen those wheels. the thing is, tehy work by having one wheel inside the other. theres not really any special technology there.

it could quite easily be used in the front wheels i think.

cool, you should post some. im learning 3d studio max at the moment, and a friend just told me about blender last night, so im gonna download it.
 
M5Rangerover said:
TheCarFreak said:
kteO1 said:
i didn't understand exactly how that wheels works????

basically, the rim has an alternating current going through it, making it an electromagnet.

then then bit in the middle is a superconductor. superconductors hover above magnetic and electromagnetic fields. the top bit hovers above the electromagnet, and because the electromagnet has an alternating current, the bit in front of the superconductor is positive, and the bit behind is negative, pushing the superconductor around.

except the superconductor doesnt move, the rim does.



woah :shock: way over my head :shock: :shock:

lol!! physics..........
 
Top