My car gives noisy engine and no power

leoparker990

Car(s)
Audi S4, Toyota, Mazda RX8
My car gives noisy engine and no power I have checked the plugs and leads all looks good. The engine has a noise at about 2000rpm, I am worried it could be a valve or worse. Is there any easy way to check what the problem could be, I would rather not drive it the way it sounds. Thanks a lot

Which car are you talking about? You have to give basic information about these things if you want an answer. And if it's the RX-8, well tough luck, noisy engine and no power is how it was made, and it doesn't have any valves either.

What sort of noise are we talking about here?

And if it's the RX-8, well tough luck, noisy engine and no power is how it was made, and it doesn't have any valves either.
It just needs some NOS. Two of the big ones.

I think the discombobulator is flumboozeled. That usually makes a noise.

Which car are you talking about? You have to give basic information about these things if you want an answer. And if it's the RX-8, well tough luck, noisy engine and no power is how it was made, and it doesn't have any valves either.

It's a type of engine bearing noise and my car is Mazda mx-8....

It's a type of engine bearing noise and my car is Mazda mx-8....

What? The same car you were delighted with about a week ago?

Sorry to hear it's not working out for you but it seems my comments in the thread you posted about it seem to have been pretty accurate.

What? The same car you were delighted with about a week ago?

Sorry to hear it's not working out for you but it seems my comments in the thread you posted about it seem to have been pretty accurate.

Yes, last week i am too excited about my new car but now my car gives noisy engine. I took my car to auto shop yesterday. Hope, It will be fine .........