My Citroen Xantia.

zeroSignal

Nerdcore
Car(s)
2012 Golf TDI 140
This is my 1994 Citroen Xantia 1.8.

103 horsepower. Not fast, but I love it.

355797076_b1c3bf284f_o.jpg

355797074_701a307a65_o.jpg

355797073_103d611e7e_o.jpg

More info on the Flickr page - http://www.flickr.com/photos/35154671@N00/355797076/

one of my friends also has one like that
i've never been as sea sick in a ship, as i have been in that car
that suspension is waaaaaay to soft

besides that, good car
and i love the hood hingeing system
pic48.jpg

it just stands veritcal, without any support

Nice car! Tell us how it is to live with it.

What a good car to have, four doors, and good on gas. I think the soft suspension is a good thing in a car like that, I mean with 103 hp you arn't exactly going to be breaking any records.

one of my friends also has one like that
i've never been as sea sick in a ship, as i have been in that car
that suspension is waaaaaay to soft

besides that, good car
and i love the hood hingeing system
pic48.jpg

it just stands veritcal, without any support
untill a little breeze blows and smacks the bonnet on your head you mean.. :p

That looks like a really cool little car, it has a nice bit of eccentric style to it. Have fun!

That looks like a really cool little car, it has a nice bit of eccentric style to it. Have fun!

It's considered to be a midclass family saloon in Europe! ;)

Nice car, as far as I remember I've never experienced the Citroen Hydropneumatic system. Everything I heard about it is that it is the smoothest suspension system you can have and that older versions of it tend to leak quite often.

It's considered to be a midclass family saloon in Europe! ;)

When I said "little", I didn't really mean that it is a small car. I just sort of threw that in there. ;)

Nice styling for an entry level car...Citroen for the most part have good styling.

Because my father bought it new back in 1994. It's the car I grew up in and pretty much every long-distance drive memory I have is connected to that car. I was happy to inherit it when my father bought a new car last year, and I love the car to bits. Last year one of my dreams came true - to go on a road-trip holiday with my girlfriend, and it happened in that car.

I love that car.