My complete set of custom Top Gear DVD Covers

Tilt

Hello. Long time lurker here.

Over the last few weeks I have been putting together my own set of Top Gear DVD case inserts so that I could easily find my Top Gear episodes. Each insert is designed to fit a standard sized case as I just burn data discs and use dual disc cases. Having taken advantage of the community in terms of the episode downloads themselves and screenshots etc. I thought it only right to put them up for every ones benefit.

The full set can be found on my website: http://mylifeindoors.blogspot.com/2009/06/top-gear-dvd-covers.html

Example:
Top_gear_s12.jpg

Hope you all enjoy and can find some use for them. Thanks.

Last edited:
I actually find them quite good. The composition and the episode contents on the back are very nice. Although I'd not take random pics for the front, especially not some of cars that did not exist at the time the series aired - rather get some nice photographs of best cars featured in the series.

Yes, they are very good, but I agree with using cars from the actual series instead of random cars.

For series 1, for example, you can put a Zonda and a Murcielago on the front cover and for series 2, the Koenigsegg.

I think it would be better with just one car on the cover.

Yes, they are very good, but I agree with using cars from the actual series instead of random cars.

For series 1, for example, you can put a Zonda and a Murcielago on the front cover and for series 2, the Koenigsegg.

I think it would be better with just one car on the cover.

I agree, the current cover pictures are just random crap wallpapers, well... not neccessarily crap, but you know what I mean.

Good job but i would prefer fronts with cars out of that series. Also it would be great to have the covers in another format so the fonts look nicer.

Those are great! But one question; where did you get your caps from?

I really like your covers, but only the left side of them... like other persons said, the front is just a random collection of random wallpapers.
But anyway... your covers are way better than mine!
Mine just have a white sheet of paper with the number of the series :lol:
Great effort:)