INPRO ANGEL EYES
INPRO CRYSTAL FOG LIGHTS
SMOKED REAR LIGHTS
DE-BADGED GRILL
CHROME INLET MANIFOLD
LOWERED SUSPENSION

view.php

view.php

I'LL TRY TO POST SOME MORE PICTURES SOON.

LOL I R 12 YEARZ OLD AND I HAS FOUND MAI CAPSBUTTON!1DO I CAN HAS WETDREAM NOW?~!111

That's a nice car you've got there... Shame about all those things you've done to it.:mrgreen:

But seriously; Is it just me or are those tyres the wrong width for the rims? :huh:

You musn't know about vw show cars must you?

I know a bit about the VW scene in America, if it's similar to Britain, then that "tyres too narrow for the wheel" trend is very popular. It looks shit, but it's very common, if anything it shows how little taste the VW modifiers have. Bad enough to follow a trend of ruining the looks AND handling of their cars.

HERE'S MY VOLKSWAGEN CORRADO VR6:

view.php

view.php

I'LL TRY TO POST SOME MORE PICTURES SOON.

bloody hell, did you put spacers for the tyres? and go get some decent rims.

I know a bit about the VW scene in America, if it's similar to Britain, then that "tyres too narrow for the wheel" trend is very popular. It looks shit, but it's very common, if anything it shows how little taste the VW modifiers have. Bad enough to follow a trend of ruining the looks AND handling of their cars.

Yeah that's pretty much sums it up right there.

I've been in the VW scene for quite some time now. Ever since I got my license I have loved modding them, cruising, and doing the "G2G" thing. But for the life of my I can not understand what the hell is so appealing about "stretch"...or in this case "STRETCH". It looks stupid, ruins the handling, ruins the performance, and it isn't comfortable.

Sam, you are very luck to have one of the coolest cars VW has made in the last 15-20yrs. Good on you for that :thumbsup:. I know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so as long as you enjoy it... carry on.

/How come it seems every VW fanboy, in the US at least, is either a mechanic, an "industrial design" student, or an engineer/photographer???
//They all look like they came straight out of a Blink182 video.
///That's right.... Blink182, damn kids.

bloody hell, did you put spacers for the tyres? and go get some decent rims.

LOL, I take it you know nothing about VW's, show us a picture of your rims on your amazing BMW and Wannabe rally car :lol:

As all of you say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, lexus lights NICE :lol::lol::mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, I take it you know nothing about VW's, show us a picture of your rims on your amazing BMW and Wannabe rally car :lol:

ive already posted the pics already, and yes i know my BMW is amazing :D

Here is a concept for you, buy tires that PROPERLY fit your wheels. You'll find that you'll actually get an improvement in your handling.

Or by narrower rims (that are lighter) to fit the tires, you'll find the ride is better.

@ sam-l: I somehow get the feeling you're quite proud of being part of the "taste-free motoring" trend. Yes?

My tail-lamps might not be the best looking thing, but they are a focal point of the car. Any decent photographer knows you photograph interesting bits of the car, the difference being I didn't pay for them to look that way; they're standard. You pay to ruin your VW!

@ sam-l: I somehow get the feeling you're quite proud of being part of the "taste-free motoring" trend. Yes?

My tail-lamps might not be the best looking thing, but they are a focal point of the car. Any decent photographer knows you photograph interesting bits of the car, the difference being I didn't pay for them to look that way; they're standard. You pay to ruin your VW!

But you've paid how much for a car I wouldn't put an incontinent granny in! Never mind my dirty boots :mrgreen:

Here is a concept for you, buy tires that PROPERLY fit your wheels. You'll find that you'll actually get an improvement in your handling.

Or by narrower rims (that are lighter) to fit the tires, you'll find the ride is better.

Heres a concept for you, you spell tyres like this

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.