My Dad's '03 Audi A6

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
I always have and always will love Audis. Our A6 is frankly huge, and we got it for the price of an A4/3-series/E-class.
Came with full Leather, In-dash 6 CD changer and what Audi call the 'Interior Lighting Pack'. Or a couple of lights in the back :lol:.
1.9 diesel but my dad's right foot seems to be having very intimate sessions with the carpet, so goes very well. We maxed it on a motorway once. My dad told me we were doing 130mph by informing me that it won't go any faster. Personally I didn't see a difference between that and 90. Extremely comfortable and extremely stable.

The only down side to Audi that I found, is that when we were looking round the dealerships for a used car, I found that when checking out the new stuff inside, I got the most static electric shocks, from the Audi place. Very annoying even though I got used to closing the door with the window (I'm not the one that has to polish it constantly so I don't care)

The only picture I could find, was unfortunately a closeup of what happened when My mum didn't turn enough at my Uncle's farm. Lets just say the granite wall came off better.

http://img243.imageshack.**/img243/9636/dscs0023gm3.jpg

I'll try and get some more pics soon.

EDIT: If you want to complain that its really dirty, you drive many motorway miles every day and keep your car clean.

Not a good picture to show off with. :lol:

Nice car though! What engine is it?

^^^

He said it's a 1.9 diesel.