My DAD's SKYLINE GTR is back! Photo of new mods It's 2.8 now

Jason, you really should make a video about your car, I've seen that GTR DVD someone posted here and the sounds from that engine are really damn nice...

That's beautiful, too bad it's really expensive to import those to America...

m_weinerich said:
I really love your car i want to get a r32gtr here in canada i saw 1 for sale for 14,900!

Correction....love your dad's car. :lol:

thats what I thought the whole time.
Its not your car, its your dads...

So what car is you driving?
Nissan March or a Daihatsu Midget :lol:

R33's really arnt my style (give me a r32) but its still a GTR and one with a lot of balls which has to be worth somthing :)

What sorta mods are you running to get that sorta power?

nutty said:
R33's really arnt my style (give me a r32) but its still a GTR and one with a lot of balls which has to be worth somthing :)

What sorta mods are you running to get that sorta power?

:roll: When are you guys gonna read - it's not his car, it's his dad's. I don't know if Jason knows what's been done to it...his dad just brings it to a shop, and gets it tuned.

jasonchiu said:
not sure right now all the parts jsut got put in completely today 30th and needs a run in of 500km below 5000rpm b4 it can go on the dyno and get fine tunned.

considering tis a 2.8L and other gtr's with hks 2530 can make 630-650 max i think i can make like 680? but on the road when i boost only 1.3 bar i think i will make well more than 550 safely and effiencently which is wat i wnat coz i Hate bring my car back to the tunners andwaiting ages for ti to be fixed. mostly coz of parts.

furthermore the rush hours in the bus suck

one more line

thanks josty for ur generous work! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: although i cant see it lol!

it's your dad's car you fuck!

haha, stop bringing back old topics...

SiR_dude said:
Edot > Ren :p :lol:

Ren maybe you should change the title of this thread to "My DAD's Skyline...."

you seriously thought I would forget to do so? :lol: