• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

My dream car!

matt_shaw

Just another .ca?
I love the CLK DTM AMG coupe soooooo much, the cabriolet is going to be just as great!

2006 Mercedes CLK DTM AMG cabrio!!!!!

Limited edition, only 100 cars to made, with a 6.3-litre V8 AMG!!

1410910d.jpg

:yucky: I'm pretty sure that must just be a CLK minus the roof and a bodykit :? cos the DTM CLK GTR is a carbon-fibre body over a spaceframe chassis with really wide sills, etc

seems akin to putting a 959 kit on a strandard 70s 911

I love the CLK DTM AMG coupe soooooo much, the cabriolet is going to be just as great!

Theres not going to be a cabrio! Why go to so much effort in making a car lightweight and then remove the roof and add a strong roll cage instead :? Thats just a chop off this obviously:
0e.jpg

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Be honest, you just want the guy that's in the car. :p
Exactly :wub:

That car is stupid looking

"Hanz! we need a new car!.. Urr add some huge ugly intakes to the CLK and call it a DTM model"

astroboymoto said:
:yucky: I'm pretty sure that must just be a CLK minus the roof and a bodykit :? cos the DTM CLK GTR is a carbon-fibre body over a spaceframe chassis with really wide sills, etc

seems akin to putting a 959 kit on a strandard 70s 911

The CLK DTM racecars are the silhouette formula you describe, however the road going limited edition CLK DTM used the regular CLK body

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:

Theres not going to be a cabrio! Why go to so much effort in making a car lightweight and then remove the roof and add a strong roll cage instead :? Thats just a chop off this obviously:
0e.jpg

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Be honest, you just want the guy that's in the car. :p
Exactly :wub:

Dammit!

cabrios are for girls