My Evoluzione

looks great!

but the rally homologation model doesn't have good suspension??
and don't spacers kill your hubs and bearings?

I absolutely love that car! Awesome. I do wish we could get it here (without major hassles)

looks great!

but the rally homologation model doesn't have good suspension??
and don't spacers kill your hubs and bearings?

The EVO1 was the last car Lancia homologated for competition, Sainz ran an EVO1 in 1993, the EVO2 wasn't homologated. Homologation doesn't mean the car needs to run rallies like it came out of the factory. It has a fair suspension stock, but the suspension is still compromised for decent comfort and practicality for everyday street use (relatively soft, relatively lot of body roll, relatively high, etc...). It's more enjoyable to me with a little more aggressive setup (still very streetable). I still have the original shocks though, if I ever feel the need to go back.

The spacers are ~10mm hubcentric spacers, nothing drastic. I don't believe they compromise anything... no vibrations, no shudder, car travels straight as a ruler even at 200km/h+. Anyways, I do around 2000kms per year with this car, the hubs and bearings will outlast my grand children no matter what I do. It's not my daily driver. The more aggressive look is a bonus. Car looks like a camel stock

Last edited:
Sell it to me when you get rid of it:)