My fight with liver failure has ended...

I am so sorry to hear this.

I might be stranger to you, but I hope you and your family and friends cherish all the days you can squeeze out of each other.

barely knew you, but this is still sad to hear :(

So sorry to hear this ?

Condolences to his loved ones, never met him in person, just on IRC, but he seemed like a decent guy.

Reactions: LP
I never met him either but we shared an IRC channel for many years. Nice guy. Rest in peace.

Such sad news but comforting to hear he passed with dignity and was able to smile to the end.

RIP Steve. May the roads where you are now be smooth and dry but twisty and fun.

:sad:

Never good to hear of more friends passing. Lots of people here will miss you.

As a hepatologist, I see this all too often.

Rest in peace.

Sad news. Steve was a great guy, from my interactions with him online. He was still hoping to get some Aussie car models for his collection only a couple of weeks ago.

I just found out about this, since my social media use these days is mostly write-only and I didn't bother to read the main Telegram group name for a while.

Wow.

Thank you, Steve.

Thank you for being who you were and treating others how you did. Thank you for everything you did for me over the years. The world would be a better place with you still in it.

You were a hell of a guy. And, as you always said, "I once dated a girl like that".

Thank you, and may you rest in peace.
?? ? ?‍☠️

I'm so sorry to hear of this. I just saw the #gear status, and I'm just devastated. Thanks for being a friend all these years, Steve. You'll be very missed.

May his memory be a blessing to all who knew him.