My First Car! 1994 Acura Integra

jrl1018

Car(s)
2006 Nissan Altma
Hey guys,

Here it is! It's my first car, I'm so excited. I have been waiting for the day when I would have my own car forever, and now i do!

It's a 1994 Acura Integra LS Sedan. Long story about how I got it, if anybody cares at all see here.

Ok, here's for the pics! I'll get some better ones out once the weather clears up and i get the car washed and waxed. :D

http://img505.imageshack.**/img505/7181/1003101ww4.jpg
2z7ekwm.jpg

34epcf5.jpg

vzvq50.jpg

iz4vup.jpg

2wnwaqs.jpg

2ur5ppx.jpg

I like it a lot. It drives great, and handles really well. I think it will be a great first car. Just can't wait till i get my license! :p

Last edited:
Hey man, congratulations on your first car! Drive it safely. That looks like a really great first car too. Enough to have fun, but not get in trouble. Hope you get many happy miles of smiles :)

Just dont put an exhaust tip or a body kit on it, please. Those cars are nice until people start messing with them. (How old are you, BTW)

Mine's yet to be stolen (I also put a good alarm in it but thus far no-one appears to have tried)

Shame it's an auto, the manual box is really slick and works well with all the combo's of engines.

If you're looking for websites try www.team-integra.net There are quite a few ricer morons on there but lots of guys who know there stuff. Especially finicky stuff that goes bad in these things.

Just dont put an exhaust tip or a body kit on it, please. Those cars are nice until people start messing with them. (How old are you, BTW)

I have no idea why people change out the exhaust tip to those stupid fart cannons, the car in stock form already sounds quite decent from the inside.

Mine's yet to be stolen (I also put a good alarm in it but thus far no-one appears to have tried)

Shame it's an auto, the manual box is really slick and works well with all the combo's of engines.

If you're looking for websites try www.team-integra.net There are quite a few ricer morons on there but lots of guys who know there stuff. Especially finicky stuff that goes bad in these things.

Thanks, I have seen that site before and i was thinking about joining. I probably will within the next few days. It doesnt really bother me that the car is an auto, because its just a daily driver.

Definitely wont. If anything at all, I just want some OEM Integra wheels to get rid of the awful hubcaps that are currently on it.

And, for the record, I'm 16. And, I bought the car with money that I earned, not that was given to me. I'm also paying all of my insurance costs, maintenance costs, gas, etc. All me.

Thanks, I have seen that site before and i was thinking about joining. I probably will within the next few days. It doesnt really bother me that the car is an auto, because its just a daily driver.

Definitely wont. If anything at all, I just want some OEM Integra wheels to get rid of the awful hubcaps that are currently on it.

And, for the record, I'm 16. And, I bought the car with money that I earned, not that was given to me. I'm also paying all of my insurance costs, maintenance costs, gas, etc. All me.

yeah the Honda steelies are pretty ordinary

W00t, it looks weird with stock wheels and no body kit. Mostly because this is like the first time I ever seen one stock :)

Thats cool man, i'm not that ashamed to say my parents helped me out with my Toyota...

At least its not a new mercades, so i wasnt some kind of spoiled brat :p

(The Z/28 however is the first car that was 110% my doing :D The extra 10% comes from everyone telling me not to do it. Gotta count for something! :D)

Congrats! Like Hidden_Hunter said, team-integra.net is a great resource for these cars. My girlfriend and I both also drive Integras. They're not fast...but the handling is hard to beat for such little money, and when they're properly modified, they're amazing. Enjoy, and keep it safe!

Nice teg, I got me a honda too! :)

Nice, nothing beats Integras as first cars, they serve that purpose so perfectly. Makes me miss my red RSX seeing these pics. :(