My first car!!! 91' Honda Prelude Sl

Lekky

Do you feel lekky, punk?
Car(s)
06' Suzuki Swift
Hell yea!! Just bought my first car, with the help of my parents.
They helped work out all the road worthy and rego business. It's a 1991 Honda Prelude Sl, it's got around 210 000k's but is in pretty good nic. It will be arriving tomorrow so I'll put up some some pics then in a separate post.
Really excited to learn how to drive in it as I'm getting my L's in a couple of days.

Btw;
It's Manual
Has about 140hp
Colour: Grey
:D

Last edited:
Yea sorry about that, but I got it today. Drives really nice, super grippy

x4zvY.jpg

Ar5TV.jpg

2t0xp.jpg

UHWMg.jpg

Nice! Drive carefully! I'm a fan of old Japanese cars, and my friend has a following generation Prelude. Definitely good cars.

Yours looks to be in really good shape.

Have not seen an Si 4WS in years. Where I live the road salt used in winter destroyed the bodies on older Honda's.

Nice! Like an older honda :)
Having said that, what engine does it have(should be a B20 or a B21 of some kind). Since a prelude of that generation shouldn't have 180hp unless modified.
The engine ID plate is on the front of the engine, left of the exhaust manifold. :)

Since a prelude of that generation shouldn't have 180hp unless modified.
The engine ID plate is on the front of the engine, left of the exhaust manifold. :)

Yea I think you're right. Ill have a check later, but I'm pretty sure he said it was a 2.2L. So I'm thinking it will be around the 140hp mark.

Pretty clean. I like the color and of course pop-up headlights FTMFW!

Don't forget to do the mandatory write your name on some paper and stick it through the gear shifter knob so people won't call foul. :lol:

Hey awesome car! My father had the same car but in black! It was an awesome car!

but I'm pretty sure he said it was a 2.2L.
I'f it's a 2.2 it's going to be a swapped engine. More than likely an H-series engine. If that's the case, all the better.
I was going to get a prelude of that generation at one point, but somehow I just kept buying civics. :D

That one looks to be original and unmodified. Keep it that way. :)