My First Car

Skyliner34

Car(s)
Toyota Corolla T Sport, Phase 2
Heres a few pics of my first car. A Toyota Yaris T Sport Phase 2 :)

03-1.jpg

06-1.jpg

06.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

It's a little pocket rocket :), fantastic on petrol and insurance, perfect for a 20yo :mrgreen:

Really clever choice - I agree with you, just right. Looks really nice too, is it new or pre-owned? Can't see the plate obviously - take it as a compliment, as it looks good enough to be new!

Deviate: The lights are different, has a teardrop design. And the bumpers look more sporty. Also the interior is a lot nicer. Pic of phase 1 http://www.pictures-of-cars.com/image/img_000213A.jpg Those wheels aint standard btw.

Cobol74: It's preowned 53 plate. Brought it Jan 12th. The first 2 pics were taken last week after I gave her a polish, glaze and wax. Since then I've had the windscreen washers colourcoded. It's in fantastic nick :)

Last edited:
Thanks :), I didnt' know there was 2 versions when I brought it. I'm now glad I brought a P2 :) I was in a rush and I wanted something sporty, saw the yaris in a garage round the corner from work. Brought it on the spot :D

"Nice job you've done on her, great car and you've got the roads to have some fun nearby!"

Thanks :), hell yeah, I allways take different backroad routes on the drive home :). I just need better tyres now, more of a reason to blast down back lanes to finish these tyres off.

Good choice. ;) Pics of the interior? How much was it, if you don't mind me asking?

Was ?7000, nocked it down to 6000. paid 3500 deposit and paying ?100 monthly. Will be paying it off soon, as I said I neded the car in a hurry, but I didn't want a banger so I took the Hire Purchase route.

Can only find this pic
DSC03306.JPG

All other pics on google is P1 interior.

Thanks :), oh btw, the T Sport trim is the top model in the range. It's got a 1.5l engine and does 0-60 in around 8.5-8.9s(according to Parkers). Not bad for a first car.

Last edited:
thought it would of been an r34 for sure, wrong wrong wrong. anyway nice little car there, whats the diff between this and a basic yaris?

No not a R34 sadly :p insurance companies would think I'm having a laugh if I tried to insure one:lol:

The difference is everything :D. Made in Japan, different bumpers, different interior, analogue dials instead of digital, air con, Lovely seats. Stiffer suspention, bigger wheels and probably other stuff. And most importantly the engine. So this Yaris can move it wheen needed (ok it's no Civic Type R:rolleyes:), the standard yaris is slowww. Had to drive one as a courtesy car and hated it. So basic and inferior quality :lol:

And best of all, because there isn't a lot of these around my area, people think it's a cool car. I always find someone judging it at a car park :)

Last edited:
Great first car - very sensible indeed. And its still got a sporting aspect which is good for someone young.

please post more pictures!