My Focus SVT (ST170)

devil500

Car(s)
'07 VW Rabbit 2.5 (Golf) MKV, PCR MXK8 Rotax Max
Well I got my first car so it is my pride and joy!

The car has 100,000miles on the clock, and some minor things like a new set of tires, but that's about it.

Anyways pics of it right now since I bought it out of state I still have to process the paperwork in New York so right now it's in my backyard.

3370413693_0cf53d7525.jpg

3371235804_afb842b124.jpg

3371236112_45afd7f636.jpg

Holly crap a 100K and it's 7 years old? That's nuts, my car is 04 and is not even up to 65....

Looks nice and clean, cept for seats you need to do something about the red inserts :)

I might change the seat insert one day, but I need to get some tires haha the current set is on its last legs.

100k Miles means it's just broken in :D

Last edited:
Nice ride - the only thing I am not too keen on is the front bumper (A bit too much) but its a great colour and the inside is really clean - good choice.

Funny that you really do not see many of them on the road. A very nice example you own.

The rear bumper is hideous. I've always liked the 1st gen Focus though, I bet this one (ST170) is a blast on the road!

Great car - the ST170s are brilliant to drive (not that you need me to tell you that), the steering is just superb.

Massive rear bumper compared to the euro one, but a lovely car. The red and black half-leather seats remind me of the 205 GTI

I love the weird round interior bits. It manages to look funky without being too hard to use. Love the overall condition as well.

the Euro version the ST170 does look slightly better than this SVT at the front, but thats only minor... this car will be an absolute hoot to drive, focus still has the best handling in its class IMO and if its got the same engine (2.0 170bhp) then it should shift pretty quick too.

another vote for how good the steering is in the focus' its just so direct and full of feel.... no other car i have driven has felt as good as the focus (MK1) except the 96' reg Ford Ka i had which didnt even have PAS, that was actually a go-kart with 4 seats

The SVTF is definately a brilliant drive. Go here for your Focus needs. I used to be on there when I owned my '05 and '07. :D

www.focusfanatics.com

That's a nice car you have. Looks well taken care of too. Only thing I don't like is the color. The first gen Focus really looked the best in Racing Blue, but that's just personal preference. Aesthetics aside, that is really a brilliant car, congrats!

Thanks a lot ! :D

Indeed it was well maintained as it was serviced at the pervious owners dealer throughout ownership. The interior is flawless just a little bit of wear on the driver seat which is obviously normal. Obviously for what I got it I cannot complain it was a steal, but if I had a choice blue or black would be my first choice.

Sweet choice. I was eyeing one of those for a good while as I was thinking of auto-xing more seriously at the time. Its a great cone killer.

Euro bumper & Wheels conversion in the cards?

NEVER Ever would I do that! I like it stock, and I might only change the wheels one day to have a dedicated summer/winter set.

Tune,exhaust, and maybe some other small upgrades will be in the works after I get the routine stuff any other worthwhile mods?

Last edited:
^ if your gonna kit it up theres only one route to go

Focus RS body parts.....