My girlfriend is gone until Friday night.

Cheat on her.

Just kidding!

Or am I?

Let's face it - He lives in San Fransisco. Turn gay for a couple of days? I'm guessing you're a minority in a city like that! If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

ahhhhhhhhhh ALCOHOL!!!! :D Then pick any of the things people suggested here and try them while drunk. Fun is guaranteed :D

Brilliant idea...

Buy and start a project car!!! Yes, you know you want to.

Brilliant idea...

Buy and start a project car!!! Yes, you know you want to.

Truly, yes.

That said, I don't even have a place I can park MY car, much less a 2nd.

and blow.... if you are gonna do it you gotta do it right

Go big, or go home, eh? :lol:

Tonight is pizza, and relearning how to use my drum machine and hopefully record something besides a clumsy cover of "Help me I am in Hell" which is the only thing I've been able to get recorded. *laughs*

I think tomorrow is Crazy Horse and a burger, Thursday will be a good "drive" day, I think. I'll try to get lost, and then find my way back...eventually.

Sucks that none of these are days off from work, and every day I've got higher and higher-up bosses coming in.

edit: Oh yeah...gotta fit some of this in there somewhere:
DSC00406.jpg

If you are so happy to see here gone, perhaps you should consider breaking up with her.

Go to another suburb. Write a letter along the lines of

"Dear Neighbour,

A few nights ago you were making too much noise. Don't make anymore noise or I'll smash your car.

Sincerely,
Your Neighbour"

A copy of each letter at every house.

Go watch Ferris Bueller. After you've watched Ferris Bueller, open the door, go outside, and do what he does.

Go to another suburb. Write a letter along the lines of

"Dear Neighbour,

A few nights ago you were making too much noise. Don't make anymore noise or I'll smash your car.

Sincerely,
Your Neighbour"

A copy of each letter at every house.

BRILLIANT!!

BRILLIANT!!

How very "Stephen King's Needful Things" of you. :p

And as far as the "break up" comment goes, that's just silly. I don't have a partner in crime for a week, and I can partake in interests that she has no interest in: like blow, hookers, and Monty Python. :lol:

I am comin' over with a twelve pack of Leines and we will talk about Wisconsin. Oh yes.

He he. paste magazine published an interview with this musician in WI. He was wearing a Leinenkugel's t-shirt. The article mentioned it, but ended it with "which is a amsll random Colorado brewery.

The next month, they had a small map of the midwest with numbers on each state representing how many people from each state wrote in to correct them. *laughs*

from a slightly different perspective, work out the thing that she'll really like that will guarantee you get laid the minute she walks back in the door....