Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE
http://img172.imageshack.**/img172/5599/khanvj5.jpg
homer-scream.jpg

bush-scared-hex.jpg

oh_noes.jpg

Not for faint of heart....

Last edited:
So I heard. Thank god she is dumping that looser.

Then again, ever since she married him, she's become a stupid, idiotic hick too...

The best part:

Is Britney better off without him?
Yes 96%
No 4%
Total Votes: 188,277

what the heck do I care about britney spears ... is she even still a singer? can't remember the last time she released ANY album.

I was thinking the same thing....

there has been a time when she wasn't stupid and thikc? :blink:

eh i couldnt care less. But atleast her husband will be broke

Figures.

Just gotta say, though: "Sean Preston Spears". Isn't that the most white trash wigger name you can think of? Might as well call him "Big S-Pizzle 'Get Crunk' Spears" or something. Quit yer snickerin', Jayden James, your name doesn't sound any better.

I wonder what the previous recordholder of the prestigious "Most White Trash Name" award, Billy Bob Thorton, feels.

:lol: at the Bush picture.

eh i couldnt care less. But atleast her husband will be broke

And he fucked one of the biggest stars. He won't be broke for long. The North American public will eat this crap up big time. She had potential when she was younger but totally destroyed everything with her own stupid decisions.

what the heck do I care about britney spears ... is she even still a singer? can't remember the last time she released ANY album.

She was a singer in the first place?!?!? I thought all she was was masturbation fodder for 13 y/o boys or 45 y/o loners.

Who?

She was a singer in the first place?!?!? I thought all she was was masturbation fodder for 13 y/o boys or 45 y/o loners.

I distinctly remember her trying to make singing noises in between boobjobs

I saw the review of Kfed's new cd in rolling stone. They said, "this cd is truly as bad as you think it is."

Just gotta say, though: "Sean Preston Spears". Isn't that the most white trash wigger name you can think of? Might as well call him "Big S-Pizzle 'Get Crunk' Spears" or something. Quit yer snickerin', Jayden James, your name doesn't sound any better.

:lol: :thumbsup:

He'll release a book about how abusive Spears is and "inside" information, he wont have to work again.

And thank god for that!