My grocery getter OR How i learned to stop worrying and love the mediocrity (56K)

psh, i have REAL wood in my mercedes :p

Nice car for the rest. When maintained properly, they will not go wrong, and as other people already stated, at least it's no accord or something Korean.

I love the CB. Do you have any particular reason for it? Say transporting 400 cases of Coors beer from Texarkana to Atlanta?

HAHAHA!!

I saw a car with a license plate that said SNOWMAN on Mondasy. When I passed, I was expecting to see Jerry Reed... but it was some white haired lady with a big head.

OH yeah, Camry's gotta represent!

is that a red R next to the Camry badge?

Toyota Camry Type R?

cool car, baller color...

same color as my car!

i have real wood in my car....just a side note lol

I stuck the R on as a joke, and because the "LE" Badge was halfway falling off for some reason. Its such a slow car that the R just makes it funny.

1/4 mile time: 18.4 @ 74, when it was shiny and new in 1996. *sigh* :(

Last edited:
I stuck the R on as a joke, and because the "LE" Badge was halfway falling off for some reason. Its such a slow car that the R just makes it funny.

Yeah, but it adds so much horsepower you can take down Skylines!

You should put it on upside down lest people actually take you seriously and start bashing you as an idiot ricer or something. Hell, raid a junkyard and start putting random badges on! Bonus points if they spell out something, like one of those fridge magnet sets.

You should put it on upside down lest people actually take you seriously and start bashing you as an idiot ricer or something.

Done and done, was sick of people giving me funny looks.

Only reason i am necro-ing this thread is to respond to that, but i feel bad. So enjoy this video of me driving the 'yota in a very unsafe. manner. Check out the awesome wheel-locking slide! :D

[youtube]g7Qj7gdNRu4[/youtube]