my Holden Commodore/ Toyota Lexcen

TroyRulz007

Car(s)
Holden Commodore
IMGA0017.jpg

IMGA0020.jpg

My 1992 Toyota Lexcen Wagon. which is basically a Holden Commodore With a Toyota Badge, until i Covered The Toyota Badge with a Holden badge.

3.8L V6 petrol engine, done 316,000Km, paint peeling on front. $800 Stereo. perfect for me as i'm only a learner driver.still got plenty of pickup

Those things are very very expensive to run. VN's are extremely thirsty cars at the best of times (I used to have a 1991 Berlina). 316K is quite high, but they're reliable cars, they'll go forever.

Wow. Never seen one. How long did toyota rebadge holdens?

Any pics of modded ones? I'm a closet fan of fast wagons.

Wow. Never seen one. How long did toyota rebadge holdens?

Any pics of modded ones? I'm a closet fan of fast wagons.

They were rebadged by Toyota between ~1989-1997 (VN to VS), and in return, Holden sold the Corolla and Camry as Holdens (Nova and Apollo). All part of the Button Plan.

If you're a fan of fast wagons, you'll probably like to hear that a few years ago, Holden made an SS Commodore wagon, with the 235kW LS1. Here's one :)

By the way, not a bad ride for a first car, but I thought VN's were only sold until 1991, and the VP started being sold in 1991? How much it cost you, by the way? I'm guessing it's an auto, most are.

Shes an Auto, cost me $2500. Even though shes done over 300 000Km still has excellent pickup. And it does guzzle down the fuel.