Ownership Verified: My inevitable E39. I ///M not saying anything without my lawyer!

Ok I give up. There will be no "last time for this year" until it is literally the last day of the year :D. And "the last time before winter" will probably never happen .. ;)

So.. yeah.. I accidentally winter tires :D I just couldn't stand not driving it at all. It will not be driven daily or on heavily salted roads, but every now and then a small trip shall be made! :D

Very nice fit for aftermarket wheels, and they look like they're easy to keep clean. Good job!

You are the man! Du bist der Mann! Was?

Those wheels are Rial "Salerno" SA807 in 8x17 ET20 with 235/45 R17 all around, so basically the same as the factory winter wheels, the Styling 66. I have those too, in the basement, with summers on them ;). Didn't wanna go through the effort and money to have the tires swapped around. The wheels are in almost flawless conditions and the tires are 2012 Toyo Snowprox 953 with 7mm all around. I got the set for 270 EUR and picked them up on what was a 5hr roundtrip one saturday in a snowstorm and mostly darkness. With the Ford, of course.

So.. yeah.. I accidentally winter tires :D I just couldn't stand not driving it at all. It will not be driven daily or on heavily salted roads, but every now and then a small trip shall be made! :D

If you stuff it in the snow because you're hooning too hard one day, I will be so cross with you.

People winter drive E39's every day. This is no different just because it has twice the hp of most of them. :p

And despite the weather not playing along, I swapped the tail lights today. Out with the old, in with the facelift ones. It took what I already knew, a new hole to be drilled and some minor rubber mallet massage, and while that felt just a little bit wrong to do, its not like I am ruining a pristine survivor car here.

Nice landscape :D

Well half of these were on short the way home, and the others are just outside of towns anyway. Don't worry, at first I was worried I grabbed the camera for nothing when I left for that little 2hr drive ;).

You must enjoy stopping and getting out of the car more than driving it. ;) :p

If he takes me for a ride, I won't mind getting out and taking pictures. :p

To be fair, I love how this car looks as much as I love how it drives. Plus I love playing with my camera, so this is inevitable.. :D

Just teasing a little. I'm the complete opposite, when I'm driving or riding, I don't stop for pictures at all... not even for extremely rare find for the random car sightings.

Photos look really great, nice work. It's kind of the same with me, I go out for drives to enjoy driving and being outside or going somewhere. But I also love stopping at nice places and trying out things with the camera. To be honest sometimes the camera is almost an excuse to just look at the car and hang around for a while.