Ownership Verified: My Italian soft-top, rarer than a 599 GTO.

30 seconds in a town I visited on my travels in North Italy, then 9 seconds in some other random middle country town, then two in the same image instantly in a southern place. :lol: If you don't want to believe me then don't, but I am not lying on this: this is the random place I chose to load streetview.

Capture.JPG

I dislike you for 'introducing' me to this game :lmao:

Edit: there is another one just round the corner :p

Last edited:
30 seconds in a town I visited on my travels in North Italy, then 9 seconds in some other random middle country town, then two in the same image instantly in a southern place. :lol: If you don't want to believe me then don't, but I am not lying on this: this is the random place I chose to load streetview.

I dislike you for 'introducing' me to this game :lmao:

Edit: there is another one just round the corner :p

I went to Florence and found 3 white ones lined up. :D
Also loving the random parking you see. Italians don't give a fuck.

Last edited:
If you don't want to believe me then don't, but I am not lying on this: this is the random place I chose to load streetview.

Oh I believe you alright, I tried this again tonight. I loaded a random street in Rome, a Panda appears right in front of the camera. Another street, no Panda in front, but turn 180 degrees and there's one in a parking space. The third street was more difficult but I was disctracted by an old 500 and a bunch of cars on a pedestrian crossing, the panda was about 150 metres away from my start point. :lol:

I think this thread needs to be renamed, with '& all things Fiat Panda' added on. :D

Quick guesstimate of about 40MPG, the fuel light came on today... well, it came on when I went either right or left, or over a bump.
A very tight ?10 fill-up, and he's half-full.

Next week is ICE week.

Quick guesstimate of about 40MPG, the fuel light came on today... well, it came on when I went either right or left, or over a bump.
A very tight ?10 fill-up, and he's half-full.

Next week is ICE week.

Damn, how hard do you drive it?! I get an average of 45+ and my car is a lard arse. :blink: ?60 to fill the tank, put ?55 in earlier today, was almost painful...

Damn, how hard do you drive it?! I get an average of 45+ and my car is a lard arse. :blink: ?60 to fill the tank, put ?55 in earlier today, was almost painful...

It's a very rough guesstimate, I forgot how many miles where on it when I filled up and because i'm de-catted (like an F1 car.) That also apparently destroys my MPG... and the Tasmanian fruit-bat.

I only commute a 6 mile round trip, half urbany 20-30 MPH, half on a 40-50 MPH A road. Next time, i'll brim the car, run it for a week and brim it again.

Would be interesting to see how many miles a full tank could go in it; light and high MPG, but a lighter as a fuel tank...

?60 to fill the tank, put ?55 in earlier today, was almost painful...

Until it costs ?95 to fill up, please do continue. :lol:

Would be interesting to see how many miles a full tank could go in it; light and high MPG, but a lighter as a fuel tank...

Until it costs ?95 to fill up, please do continue. :lol:

From the old road test thread, the mk 1 had a 7.75 gallon tank. So that's what, 35 litres?

Until it costs ?95 ?120 to fill up, please do continue. :lol:

Fixed :p

You could use Fuelly to keep track of the MPG. I know it's borderline anal but it's nice to know what MPG you're running at, especially if you're doing long journeys. I used it with my old Series, averaged 17.5MPG.

That was fine, but the chick has borderline Capt 70's hair.

Fixed :p

You could use Fuelly to keep track of the MPG. I know it's borderline anal but it's nice to know what MPG you're running at, especially if you're doing long journeys. I used it with my old Series, averaged 17.5MPG.

I could do.

Ok, the Panda game. I dropped in a village, I thought "Oh cock."

http://img805.imageshack.**/img805/627/gfdgdfg.jpg

I swear on my Panda, I immediately looked left

http://img3.imageshack.**/img3/1520/bfghfh.jpg

:lol:

I found a flaw with having a 1 of a kind car, in my defence it's been a long day and i'm pissed off. I'm on my way home, on a Friday much like the rest of the world it seems. I went in the bus lane for about a quarter of a mile and I decided where the lane ends to use the junction to make it seem like i'd only just gone into it.

The problem is, when people see a greeny/blue Panda with a canvas roof flyby them. Their thoughts are gonna be "Theres the bus lane cunt."

Ok, the Panda game. I dropped in a village, I thought "Oh cock."

*snip*

I swear on my Panda, I immediately looked left

*snip*

:lol:

I can beat that. Dropped in some field. "Crap... wait, what's that in the distance?"

panda-game-1.jpg

I kid you not, absolutely random Street View drop in the middle of Italy, no movement.

panda-game-2.jpg

I played that game with a friend yesterday, we never had to go further than one street away from where we started. It's insane :p

I swear to god, I fired up Street view, just scrolled into Italy, dragged that orange man into the highlighted area and BOOM.

I drag the Orange man to the middle of Sicily and bam! I don't even have to turn.

Panda.jpg

There even is an Italian song dedicated to this automotive marvel:
http://youtu.be/FcfeSvUKQVA
Disclaimer: video might cause an epilepsy attack

WOWzers!!!

The lyrics (Translated at least) erm...

Did you ever Trumpet in a Panda? not you ever make if you put the center at ninety! Space is just if you keep the belly , or if one is higher than one and ninety. bruises and cramps in abundance, you know how many scratches to prominence But that two balls to go around with a toilet under my feet.

I've got a Fiat Panda who own problems But how many pieces around lost for the Bologna hills and find a position you become fools The Panda should not be a station wagon but I do not have a great station, you know, everything is done on a station ... everything is done ... everything is done ... the Kama Sutra I was holding the mirror I hear a noise like farted I lose the muffler and also headrest Shit, this Panda is made ??of paper mache!

The belt slipping people dodges Pensan passing ambulance But that two balls to go around with a toilet under the feet Cursed Panda problems alone If I ever pull a bird She always leaves you walk in there a panda from the idiots you become The Panda is not a station wagon but I do not have a great station, you know, everything is done on a station ... everything is done ... everything is done ... the Kama Sutra !

Hartkor needs repping!!!

Last edited:
That's actually a mock song, to the tunes of "Vespa Special" by Lunapop. Gem Boy is a group who changes the lyrics of famous songs to make them silly, nonsensical and funny.

Correct translation of the lyrics would be along the lines of (my notes in parentheses):

Have you ever fucked inside a Panda? You never hit the bullseye (put it into the right hole) if you put them at 90 (degrees)
Space is lacking if you've got a big belly or if you're taller than 1.90 (metres)
Bruises and cramps aplenty and so many scratches to your "protuberance"

What a chore driving around with a toilet (meaning a crap car) under your feet
I've got a Panda Fiat which just gives me problems.
So many pieces fell out on the hills of Bologna, and finding the correct position (referring to both driving and copulating position) drives you crazy
The Panda's not good, but I don't have a station wagon.
A station wagon is ideal, it's known; on a station you can do everything, can do everything, can do all the kamasutra.

The rear view mirror left in my hand (when he tried to adjust it it fell off), I hear a fart-like noise
I lost the muffler and the headrest; cock, this Panda is made of paper-mache!
The belt is slipping, people jump out of the way, they think an ambulance is coming (due do the belt's screeching noise)

What a chore driving around with a toilet (meaning a crap car) under your feet
I've got a Panda Fiat which just gives me problems.
So many pieces fell out on the hills of Bologna, and finding the correct position (referring to both driving and copulating position) drives you crazy
The Panda's not good, but I don't have a station wagon.
A station wagon is ideal, it's known; on a station you can do everything, can do everything, can do all the kamasutra.

They also "rebadged" their song:

There's another mock song called "La mia Panda perde i toc" (My panda is falling to pieces), to the tune of "La mia banda suona il rock".

Last edited:
That's actually a mock song, to the tunes of "Vespa Special" by Lunapop. Gem Boy is a group who changes the lyrics of famous songs to make them silly, nonsensical and funny.

Yeah I did a quick search last night and found out they were a parody group.
Google translate wasn't that far off, but yours makes more sense. :lol:

If one day. I accidentally drive the Panda to Italy and to it's birthplace of Turin, we should drive each others car for the day. :p