Ownership Verified: My Italian soft-top, rarer than a 599 GTO.

Why you not driving it? What's broken? :p

Sorry for stating the obvious, but why?
If it's unfixable (either financial or physical), why keep it around? Or that how guys with 50 cars(all broken) garages start? As in 'I'll fix it later"?

Why you not driving it? What's broken? :p

Nothings wrong, apart from the day-1 oil leak and it needs a tyre.

Sorry for stating the obvious, but why?
If it's unfixable (either financial or physical), why keep it around? Or that how guys with 50 cars(all broken) garages start? As in 'I'll fix it later"?

Because it's awesome. :p The car is fine, but gets shabbier every month. He needs a proper Andeh-style revamp.
Although, you're the 5th person today whos asked me the same question. Everything works, but I don't really need to drive two cars at once. The garage works out about a third of the price of keeping it legal and on the road.

I could sell it and get about ?250-300, but id rather have the car then the money. That amount of money is practically nothing compared to the joy of driving it on a sunny day again.

I could sell it and get about ?250-300, but id rather have the car then the money. That amount of money is practically nothing compared to the joy of driving it on a sunny day again.

I can understand this. :)

I look forward to seeing pictures in the summer.

Because it's awesome. :p The car is fine, but gets shabbier every month. He needs a proper Andeh-style revamp.
Although, you're the 5th person today whos asked me the same question. Everything works, but I don't really need to drive two cars at once. The garage works out about a third of the price of keeping it legal and on the road.

Sounds like you shouldn't see the Panda as a car but more than as a hobby object - in other words, financially it doesnt't make sense but as long as it isn't running totally out of control it's worth keeping it and paying attention to it in order to keep it running. Maybe looking for another (cheaper) garage might help to take a decision?