My Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16v

Oh, yea I see now, I googled some pics. I meant the silver ones that are on most HF Integrales ;) .

One more thing, I know its not really important if you own a car like this, but whats the number regarding your fuel consumption ?
The ones you're thinking about were fitted to the later produced Evoluzione (1991 -1994). They were fitted to the 2nd generation Deltas aswell and those can be fitted to all non-Evos.

Fuel consumtion on Integrales ranges from 10 - 20l / 100km depending on how heavy your foot is. Driving on the highway you can almost see the fuelgauge move as much as the speedo :)

It was time for the big day that comes round once a year. Spring startup! But the Lancia being italian wanted otherwise. First I thought it was something with the car's electrics and started taking the wiring to the alarm / immobilizer apart.

Small amount of the alarm wiring
CIMG3544.JPG

Alarmbox
CIMG3543.JPG

It turned out that the remotes for the alarm had stopped working and thus keeping the alarm armed and immobilizer on. New remotes were required which means shipping the alarmbox to the UK, since Meta System doesn't have any dealers in Sweden, and getting it reprogramed along with two new remotes. Waiting for the box to return an hopefully the car will start then. But on the other hand you never know with the Delta ;)

Last edited: