My last day here.... for the time being

HondaF1

Aussie Bastard
Car(s)
First Aberdeen Bus Network
Well, here we go.

This will be my last day on Final Gear for the next couple of months as I am relocating from Australia to Scotland to be with my girlfriend, (and to be able to watch Top Gear in real time)

Its the biggest thing I have ever done in my life and am looking forward to it so much. As a result, I wont be having access to the internet until I am settled in enough, which will be around 1.5 -2 months, unless I can find an internet cafe and have some time to spare.

I'll miss not being part of the discussions, especially in the Formula 1 sub-forum, but rest-assured I will be back in time to get the 2008 Australian Grand Prix and subsequent threads going, with even better questions this time :D

Incase Im not back by Christmas, have a great holiday season everyone and a Happy New Year.

I'll say goodbye on this thread when I log off for the last time.

Right, let my final 24 hours begin!!

Best of luck to ya :thumbup:

Good luck with your relocation and importantly, hope you have a wonderful time with your girlfriend in Scotland, she must really mean alot to you. Have a great Christmas and New year and we'll see you back on the forums in March :p

THANK YOU GOD

.... just kidding, have fun with the big move! Does Scotland not have Internet, or what? ;)

THANK YOU GOD

.... just kidding, have fun with the big move! Does Scotland not have Internet, or what? ;)

Haha

Yes it does have the internet. But I need to watch my money and focus on getting work etc before I can start spending time on here again. Knowing me, I'd just spend all day on here instead of finding work.

I wish I could go somewhere cool for a few months like you! I'm jealous and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time.

Have fun man, wish you safe trip

While you're gone, will start a Lewis Hamilton fan party and discuss how much we love him :lol:

Last edited:
Take care, good luck with the move, and see you when you get back! :)

Damnit you were my favorite! Good luck in relocating sounds quite fun. See you in a while!

I wish I could go somewhere cool for a few months like you! I'm jealous and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time.

Im actually moving for good. So a massive life changing experience :)

While your gone, will start a Lewis Hamilton fan party and discuss how much we love him :lol:

(Shakes fist angrily!!) :lol:

Damnit you were my favorite! Good luck in relocating sounds quite fun. See you in a while!

:blush:

Have fun in Scotland, should be an interesting change of pace to say the least. At least pop into a library or steal some guy's iPhone and give us updates.

I thought I was :cry: :D

This is where I am going. Aberdeen.

Aberdeen_high_street.jpeg

aberdeen_unionstreet.jpg
\
harbour-450.jpg

I will miss Adelaide though.

This is where I am going. Aberdeen.

Aberdeen_high_street.jpeg

aberdeen_unionstreet.jpg
\
harbour-450.jpg

I will miss Adelaide though.

What, there's actually moments when it doesn't rain in Scotland? :tease:

Anyways, hope everything goes well, good luck on finding a job and hoping to see you back here ASAP!

All the best with the move, and more importantly, the relationship mate. Hell of a step to take, but I've got close friends whose relationship started like that and they're going strong.

It's not raining now, just bloody cold. Have a great trip and remember to watch out for the sheep :p