My last day here.... for the time being

my last day here...

buttonbarrichello.jpg

Atleast you won't need to change the position of the steering wheel... get a Vauxhall Monaro, it'll be a memento from Australia :p
have fun!

Cheers. Ive taken two cameras, three lenses and a tripod :D

Very good idea. What I saw when I was up there:

171-ScenesOfScotland2007-800.jpg

414-ScenesOfScotland2007-800.jpg

461-ScenesOfScotland2007-800.jpg

Going to Skye next year and I can't wait!

Some useful Scottish phases for you

Thanks, I'll remember those.

Have a good trip and good luck! Maybe now your in the UK you can go see a live taping of TG

Hope to one day, will have to put in a ticket request now I'd guess.

Oh, and i'll come down to Scotland to kick your ass if i don't see you at the next ring-meet :p

What a shame I dont have Boris anymore hey!! Imagine that beast around the ring. Sabine would be proud, I'd beat Jeremy's time!! :lol:

All the best!
Big respect that you are moving to Europe because of... girlfriend. I read in Introduce yourself thread that you learn polish, that is even bigger respect!!!
Fucking hard language :lol: I hardly recommend you the trip around the best continent on the world :D

Thanks. Yeah, Polish is going slowly but the gf said she'll help :)

:cry: Oh Rubens, don't cry. I'm moving closer to Brackley now!!

Atleast you won't need to change the position of the steering wheel... get a Vauxhall Monaro, it'll be a memento from Australia :p
have fun!

I want to import a Ford ute one day :D

I forgot to mention this earlier: If you bump into Kelly MacDonald tell her I'd like to bang'er.;)

Ok. Will do...

Very good idea. What I saw when I was up there

Going to Skye next year and I can't wait!

Wow, it just looks so beautiful. Glad Im moving there :)

Good luck, H - just be careful - the men also wear skirts. ;)

I know... Ive seen a disturbing photo on here :barf:

Good Luck Honda F1! And may I say, Welcome To The United Kingdom In Advance :p

Cheers!!

All the best Honda... I hope it all works out for you and your lady :D

Thank you

Some useful Scottish phases for you-

Wedgie - Someone from Glasgow

!!!

Weegie = someone from Glasgow; Wedgie = ... well, you know.

I just remembered - ask your girlfriend to take you to a ceilidh (pronounced 'kay-lay'). Fantastic fun - like a prom but with traditional Scottish dancing, music and drink. Honestly, once you get the hang of it it is fantastic fun.

All the best HondaF1! It's funny your leaving Adelaide on a grey rainy day and heading to Scotland which is generally always grey and rainy!

We'll see you around when your back on-line!

Enjoy the new scenery, and best of luck buddie.

Take care

All the best in the move.

(From a Scotsman, West Coast though :))

Thanks Mate! I think Scotland is magnificent, and I havent got there yet :lol:

!!!

Weegie = someone from Glasgow; Wedgie = ... well, you know.

I just remembered - ask your girlfriend to take you to a ceilidh (pronounced 'kay-lay'). Fantastic fun - like a prom but with traditional Scottish dancing, music and drink. Honestly, once you get the hang of it it is fantastic fun.

I wont call a Glasweigan a wedgie incase I get one! Ceilidh sounds interesting. Might have to check it out.

All the best HondaF1! It's funny your leaving Adelaide on a grey rainy day and heading to Scotland which is generally always grey and rainy!

We'll see you around when your back on-line!

Cheers, I liked today. Grey, Raining and Miserable. See you when I log back on in Scotland.

Best of luck mate, I look forward to seeing you back here! Maybe you'll learn to love Lewis Hamilton in the interim... ;)

Thank You. Pffft, no chance mate. Lewis is a knob :lol:

Enjoy the new scenery, and best of luck buddie.

Take care

Thanks, I will.

All the best for the move and I am sure global warming will improve the weather in Scotland.

God I hope so!! :D

Ok guys and girls. This is it. I shall be heading off now. My plane departs tomorrow morning and I have 33 hours of flying until I make my final destination of Aberdeen.

I wont have personal internet access for a month or so, but if I get the chance at the library, then I will jump on with an update.

Take Care everyone and I'll see you all shortly.

:wave:

BBBYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!