My last day here.... for the time being

Right, so... who wants to start the bitching about him now he's gone?

(joke... :p)

Well, here we go.

This will be my last day on Final Gear for the next couple of months as I am relocating from Australia to Scotland to be with my girlfriend, (and to be able to watch Top Gear in real time)

Its the biggest thing I have ever done in my life and am looking forward to it so much. As a result, I wont be having access to the internet until I am settled in enough, which will be around 1.5 -2 months, unless I can find an internet cafe and have some time to spare.

I'll miss not being part of the discussions, especially in the Formula 1 sub-forum, but rest-assured I will be back in time to get the 2008 Australian Grand Prix and subsequent threads going, with even better questions this time :D

Incase Im not back by Christmas, have a great holiday season everyone and a Happy New Year.

I'll say goodbye on this thread when I log off for the last time.

Right, let my final 24 hours begin!!
Didn't see this earlier....

GOOD LUCK AND MUCH LOVE:banana:

:wave:

Safely in Scotland. Will write a detailed report for you all when I have settled in.

I have seen 10 Lewis Hamilton billboards/posters already. NOOOOOO!!!! :wall:

^haha!! Welcome to Europe!!

[...]

Tell us, how?s the weather? Rainy by any chance? Getting a bit frosty in autum? Seen anything but grey skies latley? :p

:cry: oh I wish that damn autum-depression wouldn?t make me so mean. WHERE IS THAT DAMN SUN!!!!!!!!!11111 :blowup:

Oh noes! Anyway, hope you are enjoying Scotland, it's better than England (imho)

:wave:

Safely in Scotland. Will write a detailed report for you all when I have settled in.

:lol: you made my day saying that

Did the posters look like this?
hamiltime.jpg

It snowed a little bit yesterday. And was freezing cold.

Theres a great poster of Lewis acting like a knob in Abbey Banks (An Alonso sponsor mind you...)

Aberdeen eh. I'll bring you up a life size Lewis Hamilton cardboard cut out. Good luck, the weather gets less bad, don't worry about it.

Best of luck up in Scotland my friend!
Hope the big move went well.

It snowed a little bit yesterday. And was freezing cold.

Theres a great poster of Lewis acting like a knob in Abbey Banks (An Alonso sponsor mind you...)

Don't go near any watch shops!

FIVE pages? LOL, we sure do love each other. :p