My Latest Interview With James May

Electrastar~Indochine

Car(s)
Ava The Astra :-)
James was very nice to me at the 2006 Eastbourne Motorshow the other week, and sat to talk with me about recent projects and what he's up to for the rest of the year. It's a nice catch up from last year's interview from the same motorshow!

I've posted it on my website, in the interviews section.

good interview, thanks. :)

they're filming this wine tour for the BBC? i hope someone records that. :D

Overheat said:
good work - is it thrilling to meet someone that you admire so much? :)

Thank you. James is friendly, funny and easy to talk to. I'm a very lucky individual to have had the opportnity to interview him twice.

:mrgreen:

good work - and a good read as well :)

FATMOUSE said:
Doesn't like the French much though, does he? :lol:
Does anyone lol

Nice work but you might want to change the layout of the interview a bit. It seems quite unclear whos talking at some points. :p

Good interview and a good read. Thanks dude.
Oh and about the French..........Everyone hates them and they hate everyone, just the way this world works. Personally I can't stand the snobbish bastards that they are.

Great stuff! :thumbsup:

Here's hoping Oz & James' Big Wine Adventure rates well ... I'd love to see them venture out to Australia in a future series. Of course, the fact that I live down the road from at least two of Australia's most well known and prolific wine regions has nothing to do with it ... :whistle:

If you think the French are bad, try Quebecois lol
Think half-drunk French bent on breaking up Canada for no reason other than their hatred of anyone who speaks English :lol:

lol @ eastbourne motor show

http://img214.imageshack.**/img214/7789/richardhammondattheeastbournemotorshowvf4.th.jpg

Lucky gal!!
Thank you for sharing the interview~
He seems like a really nice guy.