• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

My little brother is looking for his first car

Lilleput

Car(s)
Ford S-Max Titanium - 268hp
As the title says my little brother is looking to buy his first car (Hes been driving our moms girly 206c :? )

Just going to list some demands he has :)

- Cost: 6700-10000 Euros (50.000 DKK - 75.000 DKK)
- Prefers a hatchback (Nothing too big, the poor guy just got his lisence)
- Pre 1985
- Remember Denmark is the land of taxes we pretty much pay for 3 cars when we buy 1!
- Fast ~120hk ++

... And used of course :p

Been out looking with him for the past two days or so and hes thinking of this pimped out Golf GTI but im trying my best to talk him out of it - So please help 8) Also im tierd of him begging for MY keys!

Lilleput said:
bihus said:
:lol: It's great.

BTW, your avatar isn't working. :redx:

Uploaded it.. Hope its working now..

Yep... And I declare the end of OT. Someone with access to Danish sites, post the links for us to search for a car to Lilleput, and he can give his to his brother :p

bihus said:
Lilleput said:
bihus said:
:lol: It's great.

BTW, your avatar isn't working. :redx:

Uploaded it.. Hope its working now..

Yep... And I declare the end of OT. Someone with access to Danish sites, post the links for us to search for a car to Lilleput, and he can give his to his brother :p

Im not giving my brother sh** :p hes paying him self!

www.bilbasen.dk I think non danish people can figure it out too.

BMW 316? I can't really compare it with where you live, you can get a 316 for 600 euros but don't know if they're any good. So for 10.000euros you'll have one too.

But for 10.000euros you'll get a nice Vectra too.

I meant, you could get one better than yours, and pass yours to him. He would pay for the difference, or for the whole car, since we're at it. :lol:

Varevogn+moms

Does that stand for soccermoms car? :lol:

Varevogn momsfri

Don't tell me it's actually true and this stands for soccermomfree cars.

Haha

Jostyrostelli said:
Varevogn+moms

Does that stand for soccermoms car? :lol:

Varevogn momsfri

Don't tell me it's actually true and this stands for soccermomfree cars.

Haha

haha! that cracked me up!

Varevogn+moms = Tranporter + taxes

And momsfri is w/o taxes.. Use Personbil - Thats "normal" cars

A Golf GTI isn't a bad car, but don't get one that's been "pimped" as it's probably been beat to shit.