• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

My 'Map' of Top Gear's Track

Good work u'v done there autostream. Rumour has it that they are moving location. Maybe you could do the same thing for the new test track (if they end up moving.)

That's pretty good and for the first time i'm starting to see the outline of the corners and the circuit layout. interesting it's by lotus. I would like to see a better map of it and as i said in the other thread I want to have someone make it for a game. that would be hawt!

Leppy said:
Yeah it'd be interesting... although racing on a figure 8 track would be difficult for cars that lag behind...
It just makes things more interesting... especially at the crossing point. :evil:

What do you call Suzuka? (j/k)

Currently Listening To: Anywhere With You (Album Version) - Saves The Day - Anywhere With You (2003)

F1 should have a figure of 8 track with a crossroad in the middle... this would be funny as hell to watch.... :lol: ... this would be the coolest track ever

8 track?

NFS:u2?

GT4?

F1?

Is that cool?????

Does anyone remember Destruction Derby???

No that's a COOL 8-shape track :p

they should emphasize on safety on road with a figure of 8 track by putting a yield sign in either sides or even better... a stop sign :lol: . :lol:

Just remember the very old Monza layout with the two routes on the finish straight, seperated by hayballs.

Ethan said:
8 track?

I remember that, it really pissed me off cause everything was going so fast, its impossible to stear out the way. (long time ago though)

Kip_6666 said:
Ethan said:
8 track?

I remember that, it really pissed me off cause everything was going so fast, its impossible to stear out the way. (long time ago though)

hahaha that game was awwwwweeeeesome.