Ownership Verified: My mint condition 97 Mustang GT

JohnnyRacer

1910291_10205222074614415_5782292288072142919_n.jpg969001_10205204637378495_7010374844894468280_n.jpg

I could not pass it up. Super clean and only has 53K miles on it. It has the 4.6 V8 with 5 speed manual. I'm very happy with it.

Even tho i'm not a fan of modular block or black color, this thing is candy-mint! :thumbup: How much was it?

Btw, is there any model/number on thoose sidewindow deflectors? I really fancy their design.

Where's the proof pic?

Very nice! Any plans to PI head swap it?

BTW, I didn't know we had an members from Springfield.

I am looking into some basics like intake, exhaust, and some lowering springs. Nothing too crazy. Been here for years! Just haven't posted in a while.

Even tho i'm not a fan of modular block or black color, this thing is candy-mint! :thumbup: How much was it?

Btw, is there any model/number on thoose sidewindow deflectors? I really fancy their design.

$5k. It's $500 over Blue Book, but, it's so good, I was okay with it. Not sure about the deflectors, they came with it.

Where's the proof pic?

20151226_003905_resized.jpg

I believe those are one of the AVS Smoked Ventivisor offerings for the SN95.

They have a different design for your T-bird, though I can't find any pictures. They offer several different design classes for cars, each individually made to fit just that model - no universal types.

Last edited:
I am looking into some basics like intake, exhaust, and some lowering springs. Nothing too crazy. Been here for years! Just haven't posted in a while.

$5k. It's $500 over Blue Book, but, it's so good, I was okay with it. Not sure about the deflectors, they came with it.

View attachment 16912

The paper needs to be over the gear shifter. Anyone can walk up to a car and put a piece of paper on the ground next to the wheel.

Nice!
:thumbsup:

Nice 'stang. Very clean! Got any exhaust ideas? Long tubes? Shorties? "Off-road"
X-pipe? Cardboard box? TELL TELL!!!

My mint condition 97 Mustang GT

More than likely. Full weld ins.

I did that to my convertible. There's an overall more solid feel when driving. Everything feels more together. It's a subtle improvement.

Wow. Mint is right. How is that black paint holding up?

Fantastic pick up. Enjoy. :)

They offer several different design classes for cars, each individually made to fit just that model - no universal types.
I'm fine with model scearching, just was interested in make of them deflectors, since here we have only 1cm curved shit which makes the flow go into the window. Or giant transparent Japaneese bubblewinds, which cover half-a-window.

And
I believe those are one of the AVS Smoked Ventivisor offerings for the SN95.

thankies. :nod:

:lmao: Dat webadress is an instarep :lol:

[edit]

Also... FIVE THOUSAND DOLLAHZ fer THAAAT??!??

My next year's goal would be get visa or die.

Last edited:
Nice 'stang. Very clean! Got any exhaust ideas? Long tubes? Shorties? "Off-road"
X-pipe? Cardboard box? TELL TELL!!!

I've always been a fan of the SVO style side pipe in front of the rear wheel.

Wow. Mint is right. How is that black paint holding up?

Fantastic pick up. Enjoy. :)

The paint is doing well! After winter, I'm going to hand it over to my detailer friend who does nothing but high end stuff.