My Mirage build thread.

Wow, a girl who isn't afraid to get dirty and work on her own car AND works for Buick. Color me surprised.

Wow, a girl who isn't afraid to get dirty and work on her own car AND works for Buick. Color me surprised.

HAHA, I do like vagina, but I am not a female. Sorry. And I used to work for Buick. I could not wait to leave there.

I will post a picture of my drag radial with my custom hubcaps later. I suspect most will not like it.

HAHA, I do like vagina, but I am not a female. Sorry. And I used to work for Buick. I could not wait to leave there.

You can't toy with people's emotions like that! :p

What did you do at Buick? Did you work at a dealership or one of the factories?

You can't toy with people's emotions like that! :p

What did you do at Buick? Did you work at a dealership or one of the factories?

Dealership. I was supposed to be a tech specializing in electrical. But they stuffed me in the new/used department doing used cars and PDI's. Shop manager did dick and I pretty much had to run the department. I asked for a managers pay because I did my tech work and ran the department, but they gave me a $1 raise. Cheap fucks. So I left. But now the dealership is about to close because they can't sell any Buicks, new or used.

30 dealerships are closing in CT. It's rediculous. I am glad I bailed on the auto industry last year. I would have been in deep shit right now.

Why did you paint your engine block pink if your not a chick? Are you...human? :lol:

Wow. Not a fan of the colors, but thats still awesome.

Why did you paint your engine block pink if your not a chick? Are you...human? :lol:

Add insult to injury when my car beats someone elses. There is something about the look on their face when they see they have been thawted by a car with a pink "Hyundai" motor.

I don't think you can classify those cars as sleepers anymore. The only ones that actually still run are all well over 400hp! :lol:

Dropped the motor back in, moved it to the new garage and started doing all the plumping. Hopefully should be running soon.

Miragerolling1.jpg

Miragerolling3.jpg

Miragerolling2.jpg

Movemirage2.jpg

Movemirage1.jpg

Engineprogress1.jpg

Engineprogress3.jpg

Engineprogress2.jpg