My mother has cancer

So sorry to hear about your mom. I doubt any words of advice or help may be of much use. Instead I'll let a wiser man say something.

The Doctor: The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don?t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don?t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

even how much it may suck, all I can say is that perhaps at least you have the chance to make sure the next few weeks or however much time is left incredibly special. Get things done, make her feel special and know how much she is loved.
Time can be cruel and harsh. None of us know how much time we have left. All we can do is make the most of however much time we may have left and make sure that when it comes, it comes peacefully.

Being unable to let go is no bad thing. Don't let go and carry it onwards in whatever you do in life.

:( sorry to hear TAG. My thoughts are with you and yours. :comfort:

Be as strong as you can for her and make sure she has as many people around her.

If she is going to pass soon then chances are she knows and has accepted it. Be with her as much as possible and remind her how much she has given everyone, make her last days a celebration of her life and try not to be too sad around her. The time for grieving is afterwards and not imediately before.

Really sorry to hear that :cry:

My mother died this morning at 9am, with her family all around her. She was mostly out of it, but she was in no pain.

I want to thank you all again for the kind words and messages.

My condolences :(

My deepest condolences :cry:. As wiggie said, please be there for each other during this difficult time. It can only make you stronger.

My sincere condolences to you and your family :( I know what you are going through having lost a family member very near to my heart myself.
Try to get by the day thinking of the happy moments you enjoyed together, that bring a smile to your face when you think about it. In those happy memories she will live forever.

For once words fail me. Be strong and remember the best times.
:hug:

Sorry for your loss, try and think of the best times to keep your spirits up. :sad:

Best wishes and strength to you and your family in this time of grief.

:comfort:

My thoughts to you and your family.

Sincere condolences to you and your family :hug:

so sorry to hear that, my condolences to you and your loved ones :hug: