My new 07 Civic FD

got myself some new shoes, serendipity 18s :)
sorry for the bad pic quality but here goes :)

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02240.jpg

DSC02244.jpg

DSC_1577.jpg

leftmost car in the scramble hehe
161_6141-1.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

161_6152.jpg

Nice Civic, solid car. Would look good with a set of 18" wheels.

yup! i did just that!

next project: Tein S-tech springs :D the car is just too darn high!

had my car photoshopped with tein S-tech 1.5in :) i can't wait!!! :D

lowered.jpg

watcha tink?

Last edited:
w/ teamFD
DSC_1593.jpg

161_6167.jpg

NEW PICS! sorry couldn't find my camera (misplaced it!!! lol) so used my N73 instead

Topspeed run @ skyway
(this is in kph) - ran out of road though.. could've gone higher
07292007034.jpg

09022007126.jpg

09022007115.jpg

w/ the school car org.
08242007102.jpg

08242007101.jpg

carwash and wax (none other than Mother's for me! :D)
08242007100.jpg

TeamFD sticker!! (goes really well with the dark tints)
09022007117.jpg

09022007123.jpg

i experimented and removed the muffler, leaving just the resonator. It was surprisingly quiet and emitted a very deep sound from 3-5k rpm then weirdly quiets down once the tach reaches 7k. I tried it for a week then put it back on because the torque loss due to reduction in exhaust velocity from 1-2.5k rpm was unbearable! although the power gain from 4k until redline was unmistakable!!! RESULT: extremely high gas consumption due to my lead foot!:lildevil:

listen to it here: (it seems loud but its really a lot quieter than even Jasma muffs, surprisingly)

09022007118.jpg

new pix and stuff:

carbon grill
DSC02594.jpg

DSC02595.jpg

DSC_2667.jpg

sorry for the crappy pix again.. the sony t9 is useless at night..
DSC02609.jpg

DSC02611.jpg

DSC02614.jpg

Loving the new wheels and discreet carbon grill :drool: And yes! Get it lowered ASAP!

I wish I could have tinting that dark over here :(

Oh and I got my 3000K HIDs thanks to you. Love em :D

hahaha that's good to hear! :D as soon as i get the cash, lowered it is! :D

yeah the tints... well... it's really helpful during the day but is crazilly dark during the night! my HID's look like regular halogens because of the tint!

also got 2 pairs (4pcs) of Stebel Magnum Horns... I luv em!!!

wasn't able to take actual pics cuz they're hidden inside the bumper
stebelmagnum.jpg

just tried it out: Modulo chin

DSC02633.jpg

nice... I'm still deciding between Modulo and Mugen, I'll most likely go for Modulo as Mugen is just too over the top, I like how discreet the Modulo looks :D

And SL65... you could get 20% tints in AUS, I haven't got in trouble yet :p

That chin-spoiler is actually pretty neat looking. Far better than the '86 Carolla someone seems to have added a bookshelf to that's around here.

oh! i think you're reffering to the chin not really fitting the bumper as evidenced by the LEFT side of the chin.. well i didnt really fit it into the bumper cuz you'd have to drill holes and screw it for it to have a perfect fit. I just tried it for size. I decided to get Mugen kits instead :D

yeah i put it there while my plates haven't arrived. it's illegal to have these plates on your car here... :)

im not really planning to make it go fast.. otherwise, i would have bought the 2.0 manual which is only a $1000 difference. this is the 1.8.. im really planning more on visual mods like a set of 18s/19s and ICE rather than make it go fast :)

So you're going to be another ricer with a stupid looking car? You do know people laugh at those more often then say "wow, thats a nice car" right?

The new civic looks fine on its own, dont tart it up with LED lights and uber HID's.

1. i NEVER said id be doing that. One set of HID's for functionality because of my dark tints perfectly suits me. I dont even have fog lamps! I also took out my LEDs months ago and replaced them w/ Polarg (stock colored but brighter) parklights.

2. What does RICE mean to you??? does a car ALWAYS have to be FAST if it looks good? Tell those pimped SUVs on 22s that they're rice too then huh?

3. all i plan to do is put decent rims (not to large), a subtle drop, maybe a chin or two, then put in some decent ICE for my personal entertainment. NO neons, NO racing stripes, NO huge decals, NO noisy muffler, No huge wings and fenders. As they say, KEEP IT CLEAN. Is that still rice for you?

For some people everything is rice no matter what.

I don't see the chin very well in that picture. Can you post a better picture?

here's a clearer pic but these belong to my friends'

Image214.jpg

Picture026Small.jpg

I think it's a slick looking car. And it's hard to go wrong with the Civic.

I can totally understand going with the auto over the manual. Anyone who tells you that an automatic can't perform is a fool. Sure, it might be fractionally slower on a track, but only fractionally. Unbolt the rear seats in your car, pull out the temp spare, and go on the track and I bet your 1.8 is quicker than a 2.0 manual. I mean, really, in a 90 second lap, without a stopwatch, how many people can tell a few tenths of a second? The answer is: none.

Besides, as we've seen, virtually no one on this board actually drives their cars on the track, so their input is suspect at best.

The absolute, bar none thing that matters is that when you see a reflection of your car in a mirrored window of a building, that you go "oh yeah!"

Steve

thanks bro! well said! :)

i planned to bring her to the track last week but other stuff came up... :( i wanted to go cuz it was free... owell