My new 07 Civic FD

unbreakable

Car(s)
2007 Honda Civic
updated pics on page 2 and 3 :)
LATEST pics and updates on last page

From brand new until today: my car's simple transformation.

As of October 31, 2009

Exterior
Mugen kits
2.0S-L headlights
6000K LXSun HID D2S
Amber park lights
JDM tilted plate holder
JDM Red H emblems front and rear
Red Mugen Emblems front and rear
Custom CF grill
Starbright bodykits' CF hood
3M tints
3M Nomad customized "Civic" floormats
OEM LED "Civic" Stepboard

Rolling on:
EVO 5spoke United Arrows Gunmetal 18x7.5
Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE001 225/40/R18

Engine/Suspension/Mods
Megan Racing springs 1.5"
Tanabe Sport Brake Pads - reds
Beaks rear lower tie bar
Pivot Raizin Voltage Stabilzer
Pivot Earth Ground wires
ICIC's K&N Short Ram Intake (RIP ICIC)
Custom Fremuff exhaust (looks exactly like the stock muff, but sounds deeper)
Custom Fremuff downpipe and cat-delete pipe

ICE:
JVC KW-AVX720 7" DVD
Morel Dotec Ovation 6
JBL 75.4II
JBL GTO sub w/ bandpass box

Fluids/Lubricants used:
Royal Purple High performance synthetics
Royal Purple Purple ICE coolant
Motul DOT4 brake fluid
Petron XCS 95 octane
TURTLE WAX WASHING AND DETAILING PRODUCTS <- sponsored so I have to post in all caps. LOL

My old accord got busted... ran into flood water and just died, so we had it fixed and sold it. I would have loved a manual version, but you cant even imagine the traffic here in manila... the streets are like one big parking lot when viewed from the air...
July 4, one day before release, i just had to go and check on it :)

It's only the midrange civic 1.8S AT but im very happy with it.
I had them install 3M FX superdark tints on the side windows and medium dark tints on both front and back
04-07-07_1416.jpg

04-07-07_1442.jpg

Finally! July 5, 2007 :D
DSC02140.jpg

DSC02146.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

Last edited:
6000k HID :)
DSC02169.jpg

DSC02172.jpg

DSC02173.jpg

Last edited:

Oooh, bad news, you bought a slushbox automatic.

FIRST MOD! = bought a jap plate from my friend.. im planning to go full JDM setup.. with the mugen kit and all :)
JDM here we go!

The Japanese license plate isn't a mod, it's rice.

With an automatic, anything else you might do with the car is pointless.

yeah i put it there while my plates haven't arrived. it's illegal to have these plates on your car here... :)

im not really planning to make it go fast.. otherwise, i would have bought the 2.0 manual which is only a $1000 difference. this is the 1.8.. im really planning more on visual mods like a set of 18s/19s and ICE rather than make it go fast :)

Nice Civic, solid car. Would look good with a set of 18" wheels.

That's tough but fair.

Not if it's about customizing your car so that it doesn't look like all of the other 1.8 AT's out there.

Not everyone who puts things on their car are doing it to make people think their car is faster...some just like the way it looks.

It's no different than getting a haircut. It's not going to make you better at math, but you will probably look better.

In other news...

I like the taillights. They are very simple...I like then better than the "Eagle swallowing a golf ball" taillight we have in the US...

They look worse in person...

I like the taillights. They are very simple...I like then better than the "Eagle swallowing a golf ball" taillight we have in the US...
They look worse in person...

What's wrong with the NA version? I think they look slick, but I'm a fan of smaller lights.

http://img111.imageshack.**/img111/1471/72007hondacivicsisedanpqq9.jpg

Nice Civic, solid car. Would look good with a set of 18" wheels.

If you ask me, the stock wheels look very nice, I'd leave them as is.

Nice pickup, although I agree with the others on the automatic thing.

Congrats, always good to get a nice new car :)

Some answers are just ridiculous. And rice is nothing but a stupid word. "Rice styling" can be good or bad. So far the car looks great. Even with only the tinted windows and factory rims it looks very good. And he wrote that he's not concerned about the performance drop due to the autobox so I say It was a great choice. The plate looks sweet, original idea.
And styling is never pointless. Looking good has nothing to do with performance (as long as one does not put huge spoilers on it which makes it look funny ).

RICE styling to me means, "hey i look really fast but i go like crap" :D hahaha

If you ask me, the stock wheels look very nice, I'd leave them as is.

Nice pickup, although I agree with the others on the automatic thing.

Congrats, always good to get a nice new car :)

thanks bro!
Actually, I really am planning to get new wheels :)

Last edited:
more pictures :D

DSC02195.jpg

DSC02196.jpg

Last edited:
What's wrong with the NA version? I think they look slick, but I'm a fan of smaller lights.

http://img111.imageshack.**/img111/1471/72007hondacivicsisedanpqq9.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeeeww ugly

OP's car is much nicer.

woohoo... another FD owner :D... btw, just curious, is your HID a factory installation or aftermarket? And you guys are so lucky to get to have such dark tint on your car, mine are just 30% and 25% for the rear piece :(

the top of the line 2.0S-L here comes with HID (4300K), paddle shifters, VSC, leather everything, fog lamps, 17inch enkei Ep3 type-r rims on michellin pilots, etc as stock!!! ...the 1.8S doesn't have any of those so i bought an aftermarket set and had it installed :)

here's the top of the line 2.0S-L which i would've gotten in pearl white mica if it weren't for budget constraints..
14-06-07_1621.jpg

17s EP3 enkeis!
14-06-07_1608.jpg

yeah i saw your car! FD owners rock! haha! Tint isn't so much of an issue here. i have 3M FX ST5 on all side windows and 3M FX ST20 on the front and back... not sure how many % they are, but you really have to cup your hands and press your face to the windows to see what what's inside :) (just google "3m" to go to their site and check out the tints)

Last edited:
i think it's beautiful and sleek. nothing wrong with auto's, especially in heavy manilla traffic!

Yeah... That is a bit on the large side for a passenger car.

Congrats on the car, in any case, it's a sleek looking machine. I'm intrigued by that dash layout, it looks good. I'm not so found of the PRNDL 'box, but your car, not mine.