My new 07 Civic FD

It flows very well actually.

^yea... I agree, that chin flows very well with the car, not too over the top... can't really call that rice. But then you do get people who call any Japanese car with some sort of modifications Rice...

Steve.. you're right, Modern day auto's are so responsive and quick... although I do regret not buying a manual, the difference isn't that huge for me to bother finding another one.

Actually, this being a Honda automatic... Does it have the 7 speed sequential paddleshift, like you get in the Jazz?

na... 5 Speed auto, In Aus, the 1.8 doesn't get paddle shift, but in some countries they do... unbreakable, do you get paddle shift on yours?

i dont get the paddle shift sadly... it's reserved for the K20 (non Si 155hp) Civic, the same engine and specs as the Acura CSX.

5.jpg

slot the stick into "S" mode
civic_gear.jpg

to be able shift gears via paddle shifters behind the steering wheel
3.jpg

2757948014.jpg

3. all i plan to do is put decent rims (not to large), a subtle drop, maybe a chin or two, then put in some decent ICE for my personal entertainment. NO neons, NO racing stripes, NO huge decals, NO noisy muffler, No huge wings and fenders. As they say, KEEP IT CLEAN. Is that still rice for you?

No, the chrome and carbon is a little iffy, but as long as you keep all that crap off, its actually a handsome little grocery-getter.

Ah, ok, thanks for clarifying...
We've had a look at a couple of little cars, and the Honda Jazz was the only one I could ever really consider getting an auto (well, CVT) 'box in, just for the rather cool paddleshift, activated by a button on the steering wheel :p

yeah youre talking about the 7speed cvt jazz. a new one is comming out though :)

anyway, small update:
replaced my headlamps with OEMs from the K20 civics that come stock with HIDs. These headlights are designed especially for HIDs such that glare is drastically reduced.
DSC02812.jpg

got JDM badges as well..
DSC02822.jpg

DSC02826.jpg

DSC02823.jpg

DSC02824.jpg

but i put them there not just for show but because my mugen kits are coming in as well as lowering springs..(removed the modulo chin)
here's what the mugen kit will look like with the drop..and hopefully il be looking as good as this:

IMG_0542-1-1.jpg

IMG_9801-1-1.jpg

IMG_9787-1.jpg

^any comparison for pics of cutoff between the old and new ones (HID equipped and non HID Equipped? I could never find a comparison hence I never bothered to switch over.

i dont have that yet, but with my old healamps, i get flashed numerous times at night. I have never been flashed with these new ones :) expensive as hell though! USD$320 a piece!

got some new stuff:

new rims
Mugen kit
OEM sidesills
DSC03362.jpg

DSC03365.jpg

hehehe my happy ponies
DSC03367.jpg

fun_run_012.jpg

Taken with a Nikon D80
fun_run_052.jpg

fun_run_077.jpg

fun_run_086.jpg

fun_run_114.jpg

fun_run_116.jpg

fun_run_115.jpg

IMG_6907.jpg

thanks!

The rims would've been soo much nicer if it was a matt finish imo, but nice look, the all dark feel works with the car :)

BTW, figured my car was too black, plus my dad managed to scratch my rims when he used my car for only A WEEK...

I had my rims repainted to United Arrows gunmetal... getting it this thursday :d

mmm, anything that has the word gunmetal, or allows you to use gunmetal in a sentence, WIN!

yep! will post pics ASAP...

Lol @ cobol74 ... at least he's paying for it! im not paying for anything i didnt do.

@blayde - i know! i can't wait! the only redeeming thing while waiting is how soft the ride is now that im temporarily back to my stock 16s. haha

Wow that Civic is way better looking than the one we have in North America. :|

Props for keeping it a clean design. You have a great looking car, much better than the rice over here.