My new 2001 BMW E39 Wagon

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
Continued from this thread https://forums.finalgear.com/general-automotive/please-talk-me-out-of-buying-a-bmw-e39-wagon-61966/

The start of a love story.. Do I need this car? No. Did I want this car? HELL YES.

It?s a 2001 520i automatic 5 Series BMW E39 Touring model, which means: it?s the facelift :cool: (new bumper, fog lights, grill, xenon front lights and rear lights, clear indicator light etc and the enigine went from a 150 hp to a 170 hp performance).

Love this straight six! I did have a 325i from 05 for like 3 years before I got the eGolf in march earlier this year and then I traded that in for the Model S which I still have.

This wagon has gotten a lot of love and is solely long ride-driven, as we say over here. It?s near mint body and really just taken great care of during its 16 year life.

Has sooo many options, really only missing electric seats.

Any wagon lovers here? Will provide owner proof pic once it gets sunny out (might take some days) and also do a few nice photos of it. In the mean time:

Love wagons! Yours is like the big brother to my e46 :D

Are you missing the rear window wiper or the 5 series doesn't have it? Does the phone in the pic still work?

Reactions: haz
YES! One big happy family :D

He removed it (I asked why, he gave me an explanation that didn?t really give any meaning..)

It works! Nicely spotted. Just needs a SIM card #retro

WoHoVz9.png

iuChHky.jpg

:lol:

Congrats! I've always been fond of the E39 wagons, especially the facelifted model. Hope it brings you many happy kms!

NOOOOIIICE!

Reactions: haz
WoHoVz9.png

iuChHky.jpg

:lol:

Congrats! I've always been fond of the E39 wagons, especially the facelifted model. Hope it brings you many happy kms!

Hahahhahahahah... that made my day.

Thanks! And I agree, I just had to have it, and let me tell you that it drives like a dream on soft clouds :D

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit those manual seat controls are huuuuge, haha. Nice! Love the retro phone.

When you say it.. yes they look huuuuge!! Haahhaa...