330XI
My mom sold my Z
lmao and I had to ship my rims back
she got me a 330xi fully loaded
though its not as sporty but its frigging awesome
:wave:

Aww, she bought you a brand new BMW. That's precious. :whistle:

Last edited:
So you never actually owned the Z in the first place? It was your mom's car?

i made the payments
but im asian so my mom owns my soul... if you are asian then you know how it goes
:thumbsdown: :sad: :glare:
and im still a kid =\
21 years old in college

i made the payments
but im asian so my mom owns my soul... if you are asian then you know how it goes
and im still a kid =\
21 years old in college

Gotcha, I've got a roommate from HK and I know what you're talking about. His mom gave him a digital camera for his birthday a few years ago, and when he upgraded to a new one, she wanted the old one back so she could sell it! :lol:

Grats on the car!

As for chinese parents, you have to train your parents to lengthen their leash on you. I just started going against their wishes at an early age. They didn't really budge at the beginning, but as I kept doing it, I had more and more freedom, it's awesome.

Congrats on your mom's new car.... ;) Hope you have better luck keeping the wheels on it this time.

Post pics!

still at the dealer...
it needs paper work and inspection done..
we signed the documents today we picking it up tomorrow

i made the payments
and im still a kid =\
21 years old in college

So you are old enough to make the payments yourself, and go to college.

I can understand where you're coming from (I'm south-asian) but damn. You've got to start putting your foot down about some things, like who owns whose soul.

On a related note, pictures of BMW would be greatly appreciated. Is it new or the old style 3-series?

i made the payments
Evidently, I'm not, because I don't have a clue what you mean :lol:

haha oh man, i kno what you mean..thats funny, you had to ship your rims back...but CONGRATS on the 330xi!!!!...just wondering tho, y didnt you wait until the 335i came, seems like a much better deal and i dont think the price hike is much, if any. and y xi, well depends on where you live, but still i ask

:comfort:
I know what you're getting at. But she did buy you a brand new BMW, which is extremely generous for any parent, much less an Asian mom.

Hell, you're 21, start rebelling a bit.

Last edited:
not brand new lol E46...
330xi with fully loaded incl. sport pack
^^
we did an even trade with the Nissan Z and we save monthly payments + insurance

The trick is to convince them that you can handle the freedom. Getting the car is an amazing act of generosity, as long as you don't do anything stupid they should loosen their grip. Oddly enough I have done something stupid, but didn't really suffer for it...

I like the x thing. I am a huge proponent of all-wheel-drive sedans, in fact, three of the four cars in my family fit that description.

The trick is to convince them that you can handle the freedom. Getting the car is an amazing act of generosity, as long as you don't do anything stupid they should loosen their grip. Oddly enough I have done something stupid, but didn't really suffer for it...

I like the x thing. I am a huge proponent of all-wheel-drive sedans, in fact, three of the four cars in my family fit that description.

this is a punishment ...
my mom took the coupe away :sad:

Grats on the car!

As for chinese parents, you have to train your parents to lengthen their leash on you. I just started going against their wishes at an early age. They didn't really budge at the beginning, but as I kept doing it, I had more and more freedom, it's awesome.

Word up. You're 21 man... stop being a momma's boy.

Just kiddin'... Asian parents has a lockdown on their kids. :nazilock: You gotta break the lock early.

Btw, your mama don't own soul, Korea owns seoul. Ok, I'm gone! :blowup:

this is a punishment ...
my mom took the coupe away :sad:

I imagine the intervention went something like this:
"You may be upset, but this is for your own good.......so do you want the black one or would you prefer the silver one?"

Your parents punished you by buying you a car! Give them a hug.....NOW!

its a new 330xi? do you mean 328xi?