My new car - yeah its korean, don't laugh.

peh

Car(s)
'99 Alfa Romeo 156 (2.5l V6)
I'm impressed! Hyundai is trying hard to match Mercedes or Lexus and they may be succeeding too, by the looks of it. Maybe in a few years I wont LMAO at all those Atos'es I see everywhere...

But again, gold wheels? Seriously? Is it a pimp mobile? :p

edkwon

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2015 911 Turbo, Tesla Model Y
I come home the other day and find a new addition in the garage!

TC

aka TomCat
Someone at my office bought a black V6 Genesis coupe. They're good looking cars, I'm really impressed with Hyundai lately.

BTW, is it blocking that Toyota Solara in? Probably for the best. :p

E

emiliorescigno

I've been debating the idea of the gold/white combo. I don't know if it would fit my car well. I really like it on your Genisis though.

edkwon

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Gunmetal is another good wheel choice as well, but at the time I felt like going with something flashy and absurd in stark contrast with an otherwise conservative looking car. If I was driving a smaller sports car it would draw the attn of police for sure, but oddly enough, I get no hassle driving a bigger executive sedan even with gold wheels and tints. (Tints are necessary since we have sun about 300 days out of the year where I live).

edkwon

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Sold the Genesis back to dealership (used CPO preowned 2009 cars are in HIGH demand right now) so I'm down to the BMW M3. I may buy a used CPO 2012 Genesis R sedan in a few years but for now, I'm expecting a new car to come soon (pending no sale hiccups). No hints yet but a preview of things to come:

Will post new thread when the time is right.